roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Fixed.
Yeaint even bother to post the gif.
what type of lazy #$* trollin is that?
I'm disappointed in you.
eyes.gif
Well, i hate Rodgers , so i will have nothing to do with anything that has to to with him, ever.

Listen, I mind my business. I stay in my own thread.  I consider myself one of the biggest Bulls fans in the world.

Howevah.........I will not stand for the blatant usage of a term that is synonymous with the Chicago Bulls bench.

You guys are more than welcome to come up with your own nickname for your bench. Hell, if i'm ever in town, we can grab some coffee or some cold drinks and discuss name options.

Besides, considering the history (animosity) of both clubs , why would Knickerbocker fans want to use "Benchmob?' ...knowing full well that the Bulls of Chicago use it??

Fixed.
I'm disappointed in you.
eyes.gif
Well, i hate Rodgers , so i will have nothing to do with anything that has to to with him, ever.

Listen, I mind my business. I stay in my own thread.  I consider myself one of the biggest Bulls fans in the world.

Howevah.........I will not stand for the blatant usage of a term that is synonymous with the Chicago Bulls bench.

You guys are more than welcome to come up with your own nickname for your bench. Hell, if i'm ever in town, we can grab some coffee or some cold drinks and discuss name options.

Besides, considering the history (animosity) of both clubs , why would Knickerbocker fans want to use "Benchmob?' ...knowing full well that the Bulls of Chicago use it??

Do you know they stole that name from the Sacramento Kings?

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Missed the game, saw the highlights. From what I saw the team (Melo & Stat) most importantly look like they're having fun and chemistry seems to be starting.

As for the Knicks logo mid-court, I like it. I was never a fan of the black shading. It does look a bit vibrant but it was just painted on, it will settle.
The knicks logo color scheme looks a bit off at Mid-court. Theres 2 shade of blues instead of just one.

Amar'e went from a Mid-Town Manhattan dude last season, rocking the cardigans and ties and what not, to the SoHo Hipster look this season. That means next year he will transition to the Uptown look. That will be interesting

nice win...
pimp.gif

grin.gif

but as for the bench nickname... 

just tweeted my idea to Shump.... (hopefully he sees it though)

BROADWAY  

BULLIES     

'Broadway' bc of NY of course. 'Bullies' bc of Shumps defense on other guards (Calderon i see you) BD toying around with the defenders with his handles. Novak with his 3pt shooting... Jeffries with his, um, defense... (
indifferent.gif
 i know) 

and do i need to explain why JRs a bully? 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

While we got the win tonight and I'm happy about that...it seems as if there's something off on offense, which is understandable as they just started playing together as a complete unit again. But there is some tentativeness lingering around the players at times.
Which ones? Not sure what you could be referring to from what I saw of the entire game.

Lin wasn't driving aggressively at first. Melo still looks like he's walking on eggshells at times. Spacing still looks off at times too. We still got a ways to go, so I think eventually everyone will settle in.

You guys cannot use the "Benchmob" moniker.

The Chicago Bulls use that, and have used it. Get your own damn nickname for your god damn bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BenchMob_original_display_image.jpg

roll.gif

stop instigating 
laugh.gif

plus the sacramento kings had that nickname

I liked that one before the season....
Originally Posted by Big J 33

Broadway Bullies sounds like a gang that would start dancing instead of fighting
grin.gif
laugh.gif
yes i remember this quote 
roll.gif
 Matter of fact, i don't mind if we use this

Originally Posted by quik1987

I'm disappointed in you.
eyes.gif

Do you know they stole that name from the Sacramento Kings?

This.
Sounding like a run-down groupie defending a nickname that the Bulls stole...
grin.gif

Its gonna break my heart seeing Novak , JR , Baron , and possibly Jeffries on other teams next season . This team is extremely deep and will get better and better with time while they build chemistry. Imagine how good our team would be if we was able to retain all these guys in the off season ? If Melo and Amare are committed to winning like they say they are they should restructure their contracts so we can do that . Its not like they'll be losing any money only thing the restructuring does is add one more season and spread the salary evenly throughout the remaining years .

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Its gonna break my heart seeing Novak , JR , Baron , and possibly Jeffries on other teams next season . This team is extremely deep and will get better and better with time while they build chemistry. Imagine how good our team would be if we was able to retain all these guys in the off season ? If Melo and Amare are committed to winning like they say they are they should restructure their contracts so we can do that . Its not like they'll be losing any money only thing the restructuring does is add one more season and spread the salary evenly throughout the remaining years .

frown.gif
frown.gif

I can deal with jeffries and possibly baron on another team... but JR and Novak
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Amare needs to lay off the coke , diamonds in his teeth trying to be Lil' wayne and $#@!. I miss cool goggles , high flying , no hobo beard Amare
30t6p3b.gif

Amare-Stoudemire-smile-Wallpaper.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mama their goes THAT man.

broadway bullies sounds too much like broad street bullies. and I would love to keep this team together as it currently stands....

Was just in the Trade Deadline thread. And they saying Nash for Odom is a possibility. I say if thats all Phoenix wants for Nash then we better put something together and atleast throw it out there.

Jeffries, Novak and Swish need to be resigned. We'll go right back to our bs if we lose those dudes and have to give Billy Walker and Toney Douglass burn again.

JR is gonna be gone I feel because hes gonna go after money. And I dont blame him. Novak may be back but I wouldnt blame him if he can come up somewhere else because they wanna overpay him just to be a spot up shooter. But Jeffires loves it here and I feel like he would take a discount just to stay.

I would say the chances of those guys staying is
JR 20%
Novak 60%
Jeffires 90%

Back
Top Bottom