let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Guys D'Antoni wasn't the answer but this is Basketball. This is not Football, Coaching only takes you so far in Basketball. It's all about the players and the team in my opinion. 

Let's see what happens now but believe me, I'm not expecting anything that much better then what we've already seen. I don't know one coach in basketball that has taken a team out of the playoff race one year and brought them to the Conference Finals the next.

Thats Real Talk, now Melo and Stat better step up. Especially Melo since he's gotten everything he's wanted.

Melo is a crybaby. Can someone tell him he can't have everything in this world go his way?

Got damn man, There's never been a player who I used to like so damn much, become one of my least-liked players in the NBA.

lebron?
laugh.gif

@WojYahooNBA
Knicks assistants Dan D'Antoni and Phil Weber are gone too, source tells Y! Sports.

kind of sucks weber is gone.

either way hope we get a new guy

they need to clean house and get rid of Herb too

I hope Phil Jax comes here and brings his own staff. If we can flip Amare for Josh Smith
eek.gif

Neither of those things will probably happen.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

they need to clean house and get rid of Herb too

I hope Phil Jax comes here and brings his own staff. If we can flip Amare for Josh Smith
eek.gif

Neither of those things will probably happen.
frown.gif

How in the world does Josh Smith make a team better? Especially this team? 

Yeah it's mad lames in here want to act like Pringles wasn't a problem. What exactly does a coach do? Was he doing it?

AnimalThug, DoubleJs, DMan, beh235, etc. can all save it.

98969_o.gif

Good luck to the next team who gets Pringles. I hope its one of these guys talking about its not Pringles fault this team sucked. Just so you have to deal with it.

Heard its prolly Charlotte or the Wizards tho. If its the Wizards the LULZ will never stop. Wall will get to average 14 turnovers per just going full speed at all times and McGee will have a dunk contest by himself every game with defenders in the lane.

And not 1 Damb will be given 

according to my sources Melo for Dwight is going down... that is why he got fired

**I actually don't have sources, I just made that up

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yeah it's mad lames in here want to act like Pringles wasn't a problem. What exactly does a coach do? Was he doing it?

AnimalThug, DoubleJs, DMan, beh235, etc. can all save it.

98969_o.gif

Bro, I'm with you guys on getting rid of Pringles. I never liked him.

I just kinda wish Melo would take just as much blame as Pringles...He deserves it.

And I feel your pain on the ownership of the Dolans as well; trust me - my Indians haven't done anything relevant in almost 5 years (and before that it was 10)..

Please stop with this D'antoni wasn't the problem bs. This team hasn't run an offense for an entire game the whole year. All they do is dribble down the court, run one pick and roll and chuck. They barely reverse the ball, cut, set screens off the ball, etc. In essence, his offense is just stand on the perimeter and watch your point guard dribble around, hoping he creates enough chaos for the defense to lose their man. We have two wonderful shooters in Novak and JR Smith, how many times have you seen either of them come off a curl? Shump's crazy athletic, how many backscreens and backdoor cuts are run to utilize his best asset?

**** boy may not have been 100% at fault for this team's woes, but a lot of the losing stems from his %!@+*# attitude and inability to adjust and adapt. D'antoni is the antithesis of a what a coach in this Darwinian world should be.

someone page JEFF VAN GUNDY!!!!!! whoooooo

i swear if I was a New York fan I'd average 5x heart attacks a year...don't know y'all do it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

according to my sources Melo for Dwight is going down... that is why he got fired

**I actually don't have sources, I just made that up
Chris Broussard will be on ESPN in 5 minutes to quote you as his Source close to the situation and that it is "pretty much a done deal"

Don't get me wrong though it's all on the players now. I defended Pringles a bit earlier this year cuz we had bums on the squad and he was playing them while STAT and Melo were hurt/out. Then he got a bit more talent and couldn't get it to work consistently when the whole squad was healthy. He was always a problem.

Now he's gone so it's solely on the players, mainly STAT & Melo (unless Woodson also %%$!! up the rotations).

Back
Top Bottom