let this thread die (NYK)

dudes break they back to make me appreciate seymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

so you dont hear about us not gyving him a chance.

exactly. same people saying +$%% like this are the same ppl who throw Melo under the bus when he hasn't even played in what equates to a full season in orange and blue...right
indifferent.gif

Even though it was a blowout in a convincing and dominating fashion . I'm not putting much stock in this.

I can't believe people was fine with Melo being labeled as a spot up shooter.
Go stand in the corner and wait for the ball to come to you

I'm gonna ignore all of the comments I've seen in here by Lin stans/Melo haters 
laugh.gif

Anyway...the next step is when Mike Woodson makes Baron the starting point guard, which is soon to come

Knicks not making the playoffs is quite funny.  They will make the playoffs...and they will be a factor 

the MDA offense was run to perfection tonight
smokin.gif
at all those 3s by JR and Novak.
That dunk by Shumpert was
smokin.gif
even though it was a bit much with 3 minutes left. Lebron and Wade show boat all the time with their fast break dunks,
Mike Breen needs to layoff the Knicks.

speaking of the knicks coaching staff

what has herb williams done in all his time with the knicks?

i remember dude being a crowd favorite while he was playing and he wasnt even that good

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I love everyone on this team (except Melo & sometimes Amare)
You love Mike Bibby, Toney Douglas, and Bill Walker?

seinfeld-George-Costanza-im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-345.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Aint no way yall make the Playoff .
They won't even have to finish .500 to make the 8th seed though.
Even better that he quit. Shows what kinda coach he is. Too fn stubborn. 

No way he just resigned, sure he got some hush money, plus firing has more of a negative labeling to it and D'Antoni has always been genuinely nice and carried himself in a classy and professional manner. Feel bad for the guy but he was only part of the problem.....a coaching change had to be made.

Back
Top Bottom