let this thread die (NYK)

If you're referring to that game I think LeBron had 27 points and 7 rebounds with 5 assists
laugh.gif

I am interested to see how Woodson is planing to approach the Heat this time around when he's running the team. We had 89 and 88 points respectively against them in Miami. Let's see if we can score more points this time around and hold them down to 90 points.
One more thing about the video, Mike Tirico said, "Game over" after that block when there was around 6 seconds left on the clock
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

It would be nice to see a Knicks win, but Lebron in the Garden is always primetime.

Always?

how are you going to question that but then put a clip from a game IN Miami? lol...

Lmao. Son don't see the floor and the arena.... I was there that game.. it was BANANAS.. I lost my voice for 2 days after that..will never forget that moment . Amare
pimp.gif

im interested to see how the knicks play without lin. i think it works to their advantage...

just a random question to knicks fans but who would you rather have as coach? mike brown or mike dantoni?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im interested to see how the knicks play without lin. i think it works to their advantage...

just a random question to knicks fans but who would you rather have as coach? mike brown or mike dantoni?
laugh.gif

Lin still needs to learn how to use his speed and penetration to his advantage. He usually gets by his defender and then turns the ball over because he gets too deep into the paint or runs into a wall of defenders. The Heat has great paint defense, but their perimeter defense is suspect. 
If I had to choose between Brown and MDA, I'd go with Brown. At least he coaches defense. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but what's so bad about Mike Brown? I mean, I know he's had Lebron before, but he lead those Cavs teams to 50+ win records and just fell short to some great playoff teams. The Lakers are 3rd in a very competitive western conference and won 18 games after the All-Star break, which I believe is one of the best in the league.

IDK, maybe I'm not seeing something here.

MDA is the most overrated coach of our time. Talk about all style and no substance. No rings as well. Everything about him as a coach irritates me.

No rational coach would make a turnover prone guard the center of the offense when you have two All Star forwards.

Oh.

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but what's so bad about Mike Brown? I mean, I know he's had Lebron before, but he lead those Cavs teams to 50+ win records and just fell short to some great playoff teams. The Lakers are 3rd in a very competitive western conference and won 18 games after the All-Star break, which I believe is one of the best in the league.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

It's true though. Lakers have the best record after the break. No one has told me yet why Brown is such a bad coach. 
And even if you want to give all the success he had with the Cavs to Lebron then explain why the were also such a great defensive team under his watch? 

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

It's true though. Lakers have the best record after the break. No one has told me yet why Brown is such a bad coach. 
And even if you want to give all the success he had with the Cavs to Lebron then explain why the were also such a great defensive team under his watch? 
Sorry but I always have this image of him coaching in the playoffs
zxp1qq.gif

Mike Brown is a joke. Son gets no respect from his locker room. All of a sudden Bynum is yolo every game taking 3s, saying he'd do it again, etc. and is having too much Kobe rub off on him. Lets not act like Kobe aint the coach at this point. Plus the way some LAL fans talk you get the feeling he'll be fired after this season.

Anyway, I'm out. I'll be at the game.

Brown is probably a better coach team dantoni. At least he's all about defense

It feels o nice to have a festive hard nosed Knick team again

Shumpert might turn out to be a stud. His attitude is amazing. Check out this open and honest interview. The best part is the dunk and tech

Q: If you guys make the playoffs, you’re not in yet ...

A: We’re gonna make the playoffs.

Q: You might have the Heat in the first round.

A: That’s fine. I think we can take the Heat. ... We can take anybody in this league. I don’t feel like
there’s anybody that’s a million times better than us.

Q: Why do you think you’re made for the New York market?

A: When I got drafted to New York. I just went back and watched all the old New York tapes,
like when the Knicks were like at their peak. ... Bad boys, hard fouls, talkin’ trash ... just that old gritty basketball.
And I’ve always liked ’90s basketball more than basketball now.

Q: How would you describe your game face?

A: Mean. Not for TV.

Q: You had that killer instinct on the playground?

A: Always, because I had older brothers, and when they won they let you know about it.
So it was like once I finally beat them, I felt like nobody could beat me.

Melo’s always just been in my ear all year, just trying to help me, ’cause he says a lot of times that I act like he acted,
and he’s like, “I’m trying to help you grow up quicker, if I can advance you a couple of years and we can get a championship
together.

Back
Top Bottom