let this thread die (NYK)

295eqv4.jpg
20aths5.jpg

roll.gif
 WHAT A TOOL

Got a job so I won't be able to post as much. I am good with the brewer signing but we are screwed offensively. We just don't have enough shooters.

We are gonna have hard nosed defense. NYC is gonna love this team. But I'm still very pissed about the Lin situation.

The rangers have been a completly different team since Dolan stopped meddling and let sather do what he wants. It's very obvious that he is the main problem. You can't argue it. I bet layden and isiah were pretty much just following orders

This team is definitely one that'll have a hell of a lot of highlights at the rim. JR, Shump, Brewer, James White, Tyson, a healthy Amare, a lighter Melo. We might be New Lob City this year. :pimp:

IBrewer’s agent, Henry Thomas, said in an e-mail that joining the Knicks gives Brewer an “opportunity to start and have a significant role on a very good playoff team.” He wouldn’t disclose terms.

Btw the NBA has a big tendency of letting teams with a reputation for being great defensively get away with everything. Holding, grabbing, jumping into with the body.

Wade slapping rondo int face. Battier and bron holding durants arms. The celtics used to get that benefit too

Major upgrade this offseason,I get more and more excited every day with the potential of this team.but let's face it ,**** potential,we got 2 years to go all out for that chip.time is now and i def feel like we are a threat to snatch the throne,but it all depends on amare.still staying optimistic and will wait and see.

Last time Melo played for the Olympic team, he took the Nuggets to the western conference finals. Hopefully lightning strikes twice.

Back
Top Bottom