let this thread die (NYK)

Damn shame.

They dudes straight up threw away 40 years of history like that. I could live with all the changes, besides the font. That was my first and main grievance with the jersey change and will continue to be so.

Michael Strahan making 20$ Million dollars a year now since he took Regis place. Who would have ever guessed he would have taken over this show years ago? Crazy

As Knick fans their needs to be something we can do about the font! Knicks have changed back the jersey numeral font during pre-season before. You cannot mess with class. What if the Yankees changed the NEW YORK font on their jersey's? Public outcry.
And this is why I totally understand everyones problems with this move. Theres something to be said about a team whos fans have been this devoted to a team that has given them nothing for so long, theres something to be said about one of the iconic teams in basketball, theres something to be said about a profesional sports team that plays in New York. They shouldnt have changed it, and while if they win people wont be as upset, lets be real, theyre not going to win.

The knicks never had a top tier jersey in the league design wise IMO, it was more history. Theyre not on the level of Golden State(best looking jersey in the league BY FAR), Portland, Boston, or even Chicago.

RT @NYPost_Berman: Two days after Garden says it will conduct search for MSG sports president, Dolan meets with Isiah at Mandarin http://t.co/1bDFRaoo

If Dolan has the gall to bring Isiah back in any capacity, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, I refuse to continue to support this franchise.

I've been a Knick fan all my life, but enough is enough.

Season hasn't even started yet and this !@$% is already drawing negative attention.

Is there anyway to absolve an owner of their franchise? Even with all our losing over the past few years we've always been one of the most valuable franchises but even David Stern has to realize we'd bring in even more dollars if we had constant success. Dolan is holding back one of your cash cows Stern. Find those legal loopholes.

Once a knick always a knick was for isiah Thomas. It all makes sense now.

And people said the president leaving wasnt important

And this is why I totally understand everyones problems with this move. Theres something to be said about a team whos fans have been this devoted to a team that has given them nothing for so long, theres something to be said about one of the iconic teams in basketball, theres something to be said about a profesional sports team that plays in New York. They shouldnt have changed it, and while if they win people wont be as upset, lets be real, theyre not going to win.

The knicks never had a top tier jersey in the league design wise IMO, it was more history. Theyre not on the level of Golden State(best looking jersey in the league BY FAR), Portland, Boston, or even Chicago.
this post gave me cancer.

"Let me guess, Isiah could be returning to the Knicks? Can't happen....because he never really left. Those with a clue realize that."

- frank isola

im not about to throw a fit over the new jersey design since its a basketball jersey and not a fashion statement but that "once a knick always a knick" is almost disrespectful to us fans when u think of all the talent we have given away over the past decade or so.  

Back
Top Bottom