let this thread die (NYK)

Los what's good with ballin Sat?

I doubt I'll be able to make the trip uptown. I've been working late hours for like 3 weeks, so the weekend is the only time i really have for the wife and kids. is there a playground by there? I might be able to sell it through that way. The life of a family man...

Probably a bad boss? PROBABLY? lol
I'm pretty sure Isaiah would give him rave reviews as a boss. So yeah probably.
It just further illustrates how we are always having a roster/executive turnover. No stability. Except for isiah that is.
This has absolutely nothing to do with that thought. This guy who's stepping down doesn't make decisions about the roster.

I mean dude left, if he did the same when Dolan wasn't there would you say it's the next owner's fault? You expect dude to keep the job forever? Die with the job?

**** is irrelevant.

Last edited:
the armpit thing doesnt even bother me
btw, are we the only team in the nba with that? lol
We're the only team in the NBA to use that new armpit design.

Adidas used the design on some college bball jerseys:

Last edited:
Amare on First Take right now. On a sidenote Stephen A Smith is the man, he's never scared to confront and criticize an athlete. Telling Amare he can't shoot and needs to stop falling in love with jump shots. Questioning the fact that Amare always claims he's healthy when he's not.

Last edited:
Amare can't shoot now ? wowzers. Dude's have really forgot about his first season here before and after Melo.

381350_10151415632824616_334468837_n.jpg

Last edited:
Amare can't shoot now ? wowzers. Dude's have really forgot about his first season here before and after Melo.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4

Call him out on /s720x720/381350_10151415632824616_334468837_n.jpg

This. Did he call him out on defense and boxing out?

Amar'e is a decent shooter for his size but he's too tall and strong to settle for these jumpshots. It's not smart and he should never shoot a ******g 3.

This. Did he call him out on defense and boxing out?
Na but he was there for a short time, they talked football and other NBA teams for the national audience. Stephen A said Amare would be on radio show. I'm glad he brought up the health issue, Amare was straight up lying to the public all year long, we obviously saw something was wrong with him last year and he just brushed it off. Knicks won't be a better team if Amare is shooting jumpers, I don't care how well he can shoot.

Ronnie Brewer had surgery and is out 6 weeks with a tear in his meniscus. He's expected to be back a week and half before the season starts.  

Here we go. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Amar'e is a decent shooter for his size but he's too tall and strong to settle for these jumpshots. It's not smart and he should never shoot a ******g 3.
people werent saying that when he wet a few 3s b4 melo was on our team.. smh at the thought that amare cant shoot. dude was injured..dont act like he is the first athlete to lie that his is healthy when he isnt, he tryed to play thru it cause the team needed him, u would think ppl would appreciate that

Dudes are really upset that amare played through an injury and in typical athlete/man fashion didn't ***** to anyone and kept it to himself. He could have easily gotten everyone off his case by saying that he's injured, but even then he didn't complain.

Stephen A is just upset because the media feels they need to know every single thing.

And amares mid range was money his first year over here. Dude was even catching people off guard hitting threes in end of game situations.

Dudes are really upset that amare played through an injury and in typical athlete/man fashion didn't ***** to anyone and kept it to himself. He could have easily gotten everyone off his case by saying that he's injured, but even then he didn't complain.
Stephen A is just upset because the media feels they need to know every single thing.
And amares mid range was money his first year over here. Dude was even catching people off guard hitting threes in end of game situations.
THANK YOU!!! REPPED :smokin

Back
Top Bottom