lets be heard!!!! nike, we need a teir 0 account!!!

Ok ill do the petition forms and I wiill put them in all our most popular shops YOU ALL MUST GO AND SIGNED THEM!!!!! If you shop at more than one, go signed all of them!!! We will do this for 90 days!!! And at the end of the 3 months(april 1st) I will write a formal letter and send it along with the petition to the nike headquarters!!!

Agreed????

yeah its not a real ID studio, you want something done, hit C2 up, dont mess with that......why would nike put a ID studio there?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

team midwest right here. what baout kansas city? dont we have dont we have the #1 and #2 best footactions in the midwest? and i thought we had the #1 finishline in the midwest too.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

a teir 0 store in the midwest would be nice. But at least you guys have shoe stores. Here in Lansing all we got is Champs, FootLocker FinishLine and a small sporting good store that gets GR Jordans.
www.myspace.com/dgebs

$100 Black and Gold Patent 1s size 13.5
$80 Lebron II 10.5
$200 OG Black IV size 13
$300 99 white Retro IV size 12

Quote:
team midwest right here. what baout kansas city? dont we have dont we have the #1 and #2 best footactions in the midwest? and i thought we had the #1 finishline in the midwest too.

if you only have FA ten that would be why

Quote:
a teir 0 store in the midwest would be nice. But at least you guys have shoe stores. Here in Lansing all we got is Champs, FootLocker FinishLine and a small sporting good store that gets GR Jordans.
DonJuan5133- AIM. Tyjuan19@yahoo.com- Email

^^^^ he says there is nothing in lansing, I am not telling you were to shop or nothing, cuz I dont like to blow people spots up lke that.

But, I walked into (the store that I will not mention by name), 2 months ago...and got the following

neon 90's
infared 90's (not HOA pack)
3 pairs of 95's
3 pairs of AF1's circa 2001
Jordan X's (3 colors) Steels, ice blue, Linen

all on sale, sort of a mom and pop, but sort of hood...so you know the price is good.

so you keep sleeping and you let me pick up neon 90's 3 years after they re-release for $49.....I am not even from your city!!!!

start looking around pimpin.....
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

^granted thats nice stuff, but your missing out on the point of this post, what is being discussed is thte account set-ups in the midwest, and how we lack a Tier 0 account, which will not be in lansing, let alone michigan, if it goes anywhere it would/should be in Chicago just because of Size and the stores that are currently there,

i've been to MPLS, St. Louis, Kansas City, Detroit,i live in milwaukee.....so i ve been to the "big Spots throughout the Mid-West, and Chicago is the logical choice for a big time account.....there are plenty of shops on the west side of Chicago that have stock piles of older stuff, great, but it comes down to premium accounts....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Well before I even waist my time doing the petiton who is really intrested and will be dedicated to going to shops and signing it?? Let me know what's up cuz are time has got to be now mid west!!!!! They got at least 3 teir0 accounts in cali, we deserve at least one!!!!!

^agreed, we should look at other ideas than signing at specific stores....mainly because of ppl like myself, being in milwaukee, and others in WI and MN, because we would be interested in an account in CHI, but dont have the luxury of making trips into the city whenever.....

Reese, i ll be in Chi, today through the 4th, Bulls/Suns tonight, i m stayin on MI Ave, hit me up if your around....

T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

^^ cool brandon I'm off tommorrow but ill have my baby mayge we can go check some spots out!! And as far as the tier 0 I agree with you we should figure out a way to get the whole mid west involved ....I don't mind traveling the mid west for kicks so we all should have a voice!!!! I already wanted to plan a trip to canadaand now after hearing what that cat copped in lansing, and how its still grapes in st. Louis I wanna hit them up too!!!

I'm gonna be the breath of reason though:

is there a single store who holds weight enough to get a teir 0 account in the midwest?

and i want you all to be *real* here

cause I don't know or think there is

the closest in MI is Puffer Reds, cause they got the age, and the weight, and they would unquesitonably sell clothes and other merchandise involved.

i know they're going ALL OUT for the Air force XXV anniversary too...they're the closest thing they got...i know they got new era hats so they got mad relationships with everyone.

anyway

is there a spot in IL, IN, WIS, or OH that holds weight that would support a tier 0 account?
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

^Yes in Chicago

St. Alfredsy, they have clout, they're ties lie in Kicks Hawaii, who happens to be pretty notorious, and lately if something comes to the mid-west, alfreds has had ties to it somehow,

They did get world cup Footscapes, which were pretty limited,

Puffer Reds? never heard of it, and thats the problem with any midwest spot, its not HUF or UNDFTD, does have the name like that,

but i beleive the ties that alfreds has gives them the biggest chance.....

but i could be wrong...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

I know a while back that Alfreds made like the top 10 out of 20 stores in which to get kicks from . I cant remember the name of the magazine .

^that was in DIME magazine, PHLI also made that list....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Quote:
we need an urban account in waterloo

Yeah right.....

How is everyone that's not in Chicago supposed to support the petition?
BOYCOTT BET!!!!! XBOX Live Gamer Tag: Napoleon357

Back
Top Bottom