ohwell.gif

the irony of the dudes talking about snitching is

none of them have ever really caught a case

spectating dudes living vicariously through rappers

anywho, i think tip is one of the best artists of this decade

his growth reminds me of jay-z's growth from his debut til now

paper trail was the best album of 08 and that mtv show is incredible

i think he shoulda kinda fall back after he comes home tho

i only hav king, tip vs ti and paper trail. never really listened to ti vs tip except for the singles... but paper trail if fire and i support him in what hedoes. Grand Hustle PIMPIN lol

I'll stick to my statement I said in another thread:

TIP has the best catalogue of any Southern solo MC.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I'll stick to my statement I said in another thread:

TIP has the best catalogue of any Southern solo MC.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Scarface
pimp.gif

LMAO. Gotta love niketalk. Dude's good but he seems better than he is just by how generally bad rap has been this decade.

He has been the best in the south for quite some time. Idk about top 5 the last 10 years. Top 15 most definitely

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

LMAO. Gotta love niketalk. Dude's good but he seems better than he is just by how generally bad rap has been this decade.

Basically.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the irony of the dudes talking about snitching is

none of them have ever really caught a case

spectating dudes living vicariously through rappers

anywho, i think tip is one of the best artists of this decade

his growth reminds me of jay-z's growth from his debut til now

paper trail was the best album of 08 and that mtv show is incredible

i think he shoulda kinda fall back after he comes home tho
Preach!
pimp.gif
Mr. Harris is a beast..

One of Hip Hops most consistent artist by far. Only album I really wasn't a fan of was 'TI vs TIP'. Everything else is on point. Though'KING' was a bit repetitive, it does have its high points and some of his best material. 'Trap Muzik' is classic, probably my favorite Southernalbum. 'I'm Serious' is a great album and 'Paper Trail' is probably his second best effort. Its such a complete album, I find it hard todislike it.

Currently, he's one of my favorite artist.

He's obviously not for everyone though. Its easy to point out how his topics don't range out that far, but I really could care less. Dude is makinggreat music right now and probably one of the only mainstream artist that has all the qualities of a great artist.

Unlike most, I f's with all his albums, some more than others.

Been one of my favorite artists since Trap Muzik.

Appreciated.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Basically.
That could be said for almost every rapper that has released this decade.

I was skeptical about him when my boys were trying to get me to listen to 'I'm Serious', so I paid no attention.

Fast forward, I happen to be in Augusta, GA around the time '24's' dropped and I was hooked... Been a fan ever since.

'Trap Muzik' is in my personal top 20 albums of all time and one of the best sophomore hip hop albums, imho.

Never been super lyrical, yet not a 'dumb' rapper; can make a song/hit; superb beat selection and you can literally hear him grow over the course ofhis discography.

As an artist, what's there not to like?

Really I can only listen to Trap Muzik and Urban Legend...I might get some flack for this but I think Urban Legend>Trap Muzik

No flack at all....i always regarded him as a regular down south artist who makes irrelevant music but tracks like freak though,ASAP,why you mad,etc........hadme convince that homie can hold his own has a lyrical MC

Back
Top Bottom