Lets face it, if you're in General you know whats up!

Originally Posted by 0cks

Flame Wars>*

laugh.gif

the hoods dead

NT circa 99-05>>>NT 06-present.

But yeah, glad to see that you know what's up and the truth. JB forum is horrible as well as the newbie NTers that occupy it. They're blind as fk.

I remember the sneaker forums was all I visited NT for, now I stop by to criticize the horrendous sneakers that are releasing. Regardless:

General, S&T, Music>>>>all

Originally Posted by nublee

The way I see it, General > S&T > Nike Retro (very underrated
pimp.gif
) > Nike > the rest of the subforums >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.JB
laugh.gif
Agreed 150%.

the only good thing about the JB forum is that they keep that nonsense over there and not in here. Its like a qurantine, so Im not mad at that.

I def. come to General when Im lookin for laughs, and sad as it may be, I get alot of my current affairs from General!

General > CNN > MSNBC > TMZ

Yea JB is the only forum I used to browse....

JB fell off the face of the earth. Crowded with stupid kids that prolly never even seen MJ play and rocks fakes.

Word. I used to just visit Nike and JB. Now its usually General.

i only post in General, Music, and S & T. but i do visit Nike Retro every other day, to keep my affection for nikes alive through this recession.

i post in General the most though

JB is where all the lames and immatures at (although i'm only 15
ohwell.gif
). General and S&T is where its att
pimp.gif

So this is how you get 10,000+ posts in two years lol.

General is always entertaining.
JB sucks in general.
I don't even lurk in there anymore.
Very depressing how whack it is in there.

Originally Posted by PurpHeartGrapes

Originally Posted by Ghenges

The music forum has 1 repliable topic every 6-8 monhts. Other than that it's unreadable.

There's actually a few of us who work hard at attempting to resurrect it. The biggest problem is guys like you let the savages scare you away.

OK. Send me a memo when it's "ressurrected."

Back
Top Bottom