lets have a discussion.. who has the BIGGER movement at their peaks ..

The+Diplomats+thediplomats.jpg

wu-tang.jpg

black-round1-fight-bags_design.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wu-Tang is bigger overall, on me its dipset by far but in the general scale its WU

Now with that said ill wait to see all the idiots who come in here and say dipset was never big outside on NY

Wu-Tang is bigger overall, on me its dipset by far but in the general scale its WU

Now with that said ill wait to see all the idiots who come in here and say dipset was never big outside on NY

Kind of a silly question.

A lot of people on here are too young to appreciate how big the Wu movement was/is globally.

A lot of people on here are too young to appreciate how big the Wu movement was/is globally.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

It's a straight up ridiculous question.

Wu by far.

Dungeon Fam even over Dipset. Probably G Unit as well.

Just because the Dips spoke very highly of their "movement" doesn't mean there was really that much of one.

Just look at the number of actual releases. Significance of releases. Sales etc.

Diplomatic Immunity was ill.

Come Home With Me was cool.

Juelz was also GROSSLY overrated.

And Jim is kind of a one hit wonder who's actions outside of music are bigger than the music itself.

The rest of the crew never really made a dent IMO.

Wu had a clothing line. Massive tours. Massive albums.

Solo artists all on major labels with MASSIVE releases. Tical, Cuban, Dirty Version, Liquid Swords, Ironman. Need I go on?

As for none of the Wu doing %%%+ right now, I'd say what Rae and Ghost have going on right now is stronger than what any of the Diplomats do outside of Boss Of All Bosses unless they come together strong.

Back
Top Bottom