lets have a discussion.. who has the BIGGER movement at their peaks ..

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

wu tang no question... and i cant stand them _s music...

guccis.jpg

roll.gif

The Dips (as a whole) never really "blew" like that, honestly. That's part of their appeal. They got as close as you can get though.

The Dips (as a whole) never really "blew" like that, honestly. That's part of their appeal. They got as close as you can get though.

I was in my prime fanboy years for the height of Dipset and this thread is a joke. Wu-Tang is an international brand.

I was in my prime fanboy years for the height of Dipset and this thread is a joke. Wu-Tang is an international brand.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Wu had a clothing line. Massive tours. Massive albums.

Solo artists all on major labels with MASSIVE releases. Tical, Cuban, Dirty Version, Liquid Swords, Ironman. Need I go on?
from Europe by any chance ?

Solo artists all on major labels with MASSIVE releases. Tical, Cuban, Dirty Version, Liquid Swords, Ironman. Need I go on?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

HA! I am not. But I can see how you might think that based on the above.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

HA! I am not. But I can see how you might think that based on the above.

I was too young to understand Wu-Tang in their prime, I heard them and they definitely have amazing music but I can't say it. Dipset I was around for, it was everywhere. The real debate is the G-Unit Mixtapes and Dipset Mixtapes

I was too young to understand Wu-Tang in their prime, I heard them and they definitely have amazing music but I can't say it. Dipset I was around for, it was everywhere. The real debate is the G-Unit Mixtapes and Dipset Mixtapes

I don't understand what gave you the gull to even compare Wu-tang to Dipset...I'm about to purposely ban myself so I can stop reading yalls thread man.

Back
Top Bottom