Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

"The Hortons live just minutes from the Ortega River, in a predominantly white neighborhood of 1950s homes that tend to sell for $350,000 to $550,000. They had expected their home to appraise for around $450,000, but the appraiser felt differently, assigning a value of $330,000. Ms. Horton, who is Black, immediately suspected discrimination.

The couple’s bank agreed that the value was off and ordered a second appraisal. But before the new appraiser could arrive, Ms. Horton, a lawyer, began an experiment: She took all family photos off the mantle. Instead, she hung up a series of oil paintings of Mr. Horton, who is white, and his grandparents that had been in storage. Books by Zora Neale Hurston and Toni Morrison were taken off the shelves, and holiday photo cards sent by friends were edited so that only those showing white families were left on display. On the day of the appraisal, Ms. Horton took the couple’s 6-year-old son on a shopping trip to Target, and left Mr. Horton alone at home to answer the door.

The new appraiser gave their home a value of $465,000 — a more than 40 percent increase from the first appraisal."

You are taking it way too far. Thinking too hard and trying to find a reason to have an issue. Our Athletes mean simply us. US. You, me. US. The fans. Not everyone looks at life with race controlling it. You are sparring with me on a shoe forum. We both have the same privileges. My comments never had race motives behind them. But all of yours seem to. So I ask. Who is the problem?
:smh: - Must be nice to live this type of life

118614042_3308138672610194_6892150766632935326_n.jpg

Well said and very true. However, Black Lives can also take off their liberal conjecture and innuendo any time they want as well. This will help solve all of the problems.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I needed that more than you know!!!

Been rough Fam.

Don't ever stop with these comments!!!!

The amazing part, I can say that with certainty, is this man will be on the blue lives matter side when a black person doing less is murdered by police. "Well he jaywalked in high school"

HE WOULD BE RIGHT AND WHITE. Jaywalking is way worse than what this patriot did.

The part I can't get over with Rittenhouse is he was giving himself up, while several people are telling the police he shot someone yet they still moved past him.

Back
Top Bottom