Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

119743543_10222420593997591_8828527218268433956_n.jpg

Explain what exactly you agree with
No one should die. I do dirt, I do criminal activities I was just in handcuffs a few days ago. Those actions bring about negative energy, toward myself. Toward anyone involved in illegal activities. I expect to be treated like dog **** by the time they catch me. I still cant feel completely in left hand from police brutality. No one should die.

I just had a cop try and run over with a motorcycle. In those situations **** will happen, its chaotic, it's crazy, its erratic. And that's what these situations were imo. The times I've ran, I've never won. Once out of 3. I got lucky. As a criminal you have to understand you can die from living that life. And that's how I feel about myself included. No one should die.

As for Jacob Blake IF IF the allegations are true about him sexual assaulting that woman, stealing from her...I dont want to want to be living in a world where the treatment of rapists matters.

That's not reality, it's just as always you have to be the greatest black person in history for them to consider you. I've seen quite a few intern classes and most of them were dumb as a box of rocks but it didn't stop them from getting full time roles and being worked with while they grow, whereas the black kid has to be exceptional out the gate.

That's not reality, it's just as always you have to be the greatest black person in history for them to consider you. I've seen quite a few intern classes and most of them were dumb as a box of rocks but it didn't stop them from getting full time roles and being worked with while they grow, whereas the black kid has to be exceptional out the gate.
You gotta work 10x harder and even then, they would want to compare one of the slouches to you when you're clearly tiers above them. They'll even glance over you for promotion and claim "you're not there yet".

Back
Top Bottom