Let's Make NT's Dream Team vol. Your Five Best NBA Players at Each Position. UPDATE: TheTeamSoFar

Magic
Jordan
Bird
Duncan
Wilt

Center is always the toughest position to rank for me... Between Shaq, Russell, The Dream, Wilt, & Kareem you can't really go wrong with any.

C- T-Mac
PF- T-Mac
SF- T-Mac
SG- T-Mac
PG- T-Mac

You ain't heard? Son put up 32.1 points per game in 02-03. T-Mac>MJ/Kobe/LeFraud/Magic/Bird/Abdul-Jabbar/Based God

Magic
Jordan
Bird
Duncan
Russell

HATE leaving Kobe off but can't choose him over MJ. I would move one of them to the 3 if I could.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by donmega

C - Dream
PF - Bill Russell 

SF - Larry Legend

SG - MJ

PG - Pip

I had to make some odd choices for a couple of positions on my list. I know Russell was considered a center in his time, but I think his defense/rebounding skills would greatly complement my choice for Hakeem as the main center. Well, I was kind of contemplating choosing Worm over Russ but I had to go with Russ on this one as he's a little taller than Worm and as we're also looking for intangibles, don't look further than his 11 rings. Either way, I guess Worm and Russ could be interchangeable at some point. 

I chose Hakeem over Wilt/Shaq/Kareem and other great centers, as he's got a more diversed offensive skill set. Dude can take you off the dribble, shoot over you or take you to the torture rack down low.

Larry? Besides his shooting stroke, he's got all the intangibles that you would need from your SF. He might not be the best defender, but as ya'll might have noticed the other 4 guys on the list are top notch defenders so eventually they'd offset whatever deficiencies Larry Legend might have. 

MJ = G.O.A.T.

As for Pip, he's not your traditional PG but we all know he can take care on PG duties on offens. As for defense, cat can definitely make the opposing PG's life a living hell.  

Wait a minute... I thought we had to play them at there natural positions... If Not My List Changes Dropping Magic Moving Bron to Point and Playing Scottie at the 3

Bro that just made my head hurt how good that team would be.  LBJ is one of the best facilitators to ever play the game in my opinion.  Plus he could guard any point in the league and has tremendous help defense. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

PG: Nash
SG: Jordan

SF: Bron

PF: Duncan

C: Russell

I think about this stuff all the time. 

You honestly need Nash on the squad at the PG, most people when they build these lineups go to the usual suspects and then you end up with no one who's truly a great shooter, thats where Nash comes in arguably the greatest shooter of all time.

Jordans obvious

Brons obvious

IDK how people pick someone over Duncan. Its not the Spurs fan in me talking but he's clearly the best PF of all time

Russell at center to round out the defense, theres already a bunch of offensive juggernauts on my squad

PG: Payton
SG: Jordan
SF: Hardaway
PF: KG
C: Olajuwon

Payton, Jordan and KG barking all night the opposing team is in for a long night.
i also took Penny over LeBron because he can facilitate just like him but i think he wouldn't be scared of taking the big shot if needed too.

Magic
Jordan
Bird
Barkley (one of the most underrated NBA players.. 6'6" and averaged 10 Rebounds a game all but 1 year (Rookie Season)..)
Bill Russell

One thing the Dream Team got right is that it actually almost made the ultimate dream team of all-time NBA players

Lets do something more interesting and add what age you want them.

Kidd at 25 still all world defender regardless of what GP was doing and was above league average shooting the 3
Jordan at 23 best defender in the world and averaged 37. Will deal with lack of 3pt shooting
Bron at 24. Simply put one of the best seasons ever
Duncan in 2001- 2002 at 27 his best overall year
Hakeem in 1993 at 30

Need balance I got enough scoring.
I need guys who are going to make the correct b ball play, and be able to takeover when needed
Not to mention in their prime these are the prob the most versatile defenders at their position in modern time.
While I think GP is a better player, I know he would take too many shots for my liking.

My teams wins. Aside from teams with Bird, and or Paul none of you have more or less shooting in your starting 5, and I got the most cohesive group

Back
Top Bottom