Lets Not H.a.a.r.p on this Haiti disaster

Ya, it's hard to believe that it's not having any influence though..

I mean come on they are shooting up "billions" if not trillions or even F***'n zillions of volts of electricity or whatever it is at theionosphere and people really think its not going to mess up the natural harmony of our planet?

F outta here........... I think these "scientists" have learned how to tweak it to their own presets and are running wild.............

I'm sick of these weirdo/cabalist/atheists playing Allah(GOD) swt..

YDBoUnCe wrote:
so your ( or the video's creator) are saying the US caused the earthquake?

basically I've read numerous things about how we have tried to come in and establish our presence in Haiti but they've ran us out and now they aredepending on us i mean go figure!! I implore you to just look at the conflict of interest in all things it is the ultimate way to gauge whether or notthey're some massive collusion amongst cataclysmic events

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Im sorry, but i cannot believe this. If this was true, you wouldnt find any info about it.

well thats your given right im not saying i believe in it!! I merely have an open mind and can see how man made disasters could distabalize a whole economywithout military personnel(speculation)

2Pac is alive
nerd.gif

i guess at this day and age Natural Disaster can't be Natural
eyes.gif

if its a conspiracy and the everyday joe figures it out i guess it wasn't much of a cover up was it?

anything is possible..but this is absurb..with that said id speculate..but i dont even care to.. too soon and i need more evidence

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Ah yes, the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere, and the US wants it. How could i have not seen it before?

they did go into Grenada
Just Sayin'

eek.gif
Regardless of the validity of that video, the downfall of this planet is undoubtedly due to human misuse of our resource.
smh.gif
sick.gif

Ah yes, the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere, and the US wants it. How could i have not seen it before?

sarcasm is great! well I'm just saying what I've read is that if the powers wanna take over their biggest opposition or those who will revolt are theHaitians so if this is true its not economics its destabilization

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

sarcasm is great! well I'm just saying what I've read is that if the powers wanna take over their biggest opposition or those who will revolt are the Haitians so if this is true its not economics its destabilization
The US has been heavily involved with Haitian internal policy.
Bill/Hilary Clinton were just there before the past election doing who knows what.
And not to mention, Haiti has had a history of rebelling against colonial powers.

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

sarcasm is great! well I'm just saying what I've read is that if the powers wanna take over their biggest opposition or those who will revolt are the Haitians so if this is true its not economics its destabilization
Using radio waves... From Alaska... Directed at Hati...

Have you ever even taken a high school level physics course?

There's no scientific backbone supporting this, you might as well say "The hand of god" did it.

But Haiti is poor and how exactly will the REBEL when things come down to the wire

sure they can rebel but our guns are powerful enough so that we wont even have to use them.......... fear is enough

Back
Top Bottom