Let's See Dem 992s!!

what the hell are you talking about? step up your reading skills. i'll break it down for you.... i said i remember new balance being big about 10 years ago. then like a year or 2 ago, seems like they've popped up but i only see the amigos wearing them......all in all, @#%$ a new balance. i dont give a @#%$ who is wearing them, they're gay, im just posting what i observe...
---------------------
this site sucks, 8-10 of yall are straight busters

Relax.
Posting under wifey SN (which means I'm a guy). Got tired of registering my account and not being approved (I'll try again later). Just call me Jay... tu madre.

Damn, this dude is ignorant. Amigos? How about Hispanics? Latinos. DC has been wearing NB's since the 80's. 997's, 998's, 1600's, etc. You're showing your age and level of maturity on this one, my friend.

Team DC/MD/VA​

MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

^ wrd, I guess everyone in the area are mexicans :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Need to open your eyes.. this area is constantly growing.
Having an additude and mindset like that..will get you no were in life.

:smh:
smh.gif
@ "i aint a geographer "

lmao 992s.... man i had them for like 2weeks then had to get rid of them..... EVERYONE got them in my area.. and i couldnt sand it...
lol i traded them to this one guy for a Pair of Black Foams Pros... lmao BIG STEAL imo
You are the Bamma of the week -Huggy Low Down

DC has been wearing NB forever from 574, 996, 1300 (do they still make those ), 991, 992 , 1500, 1600 (You had a bit of paper back in the day if you had those) . But if you wanna take it way back go and find a Pair of AVIA . i wish i could find a pair in white
Babies with flies on they cheeks it hard to go to sleep!!!

i want to see a pair 996's, i need to find my og pair 996's, my pops was in love with NB's since the 80's and urrybody round this jont got 992's but 991's are definitely sicker IMO and other's I see
TeamDC/MD/VA​
home of the chicken wings w/mambo sauce and fries​

I don't own a pair, but I got a pair for my dad on his birthday. He wears those things everywhere.
Team Wolverines​
We Still Got Hart.​
Anti-OSU

^ haha you would post that pic. good @#%$ tho homie

-Mike

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

no hate, but they always remind me of something my grandfather would wear to walk around the mall on saturday mornings

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, why somebody bump this?? lol I still hald my old hulk avy......memories
and on a sidenote if you know where I can find some '94 Nike Air Missions---oh no wait, I'VE ALREADY COPPED A PAIR!!! YAY ME!

TEAM SCAR
**be prepared for the coup of the century**

The SOOOOUUUUUL Train
**Messes wit' Hendrix to Kendricks--JT kill that jive!**

lol, i actually got mine on in my sig. but i don't know how you can live around here and not have some 992's/991's/ and Nike Boots; i don't care how much you luv dunks and jays.
YES THIS IS ME, DUH!
l_e1bd92b1a7a049c8a1fac2c9c7c320b3.jpg

^u arent alloud to have pic sigs

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. triple O.G. Member​

Quote:
but i don't know how you can live around here and not have some 992's/991's/ and Nike Boots

wasn't my style. i have heard how amazingly comfortable they are. i'll get the NBs before the boots, if i cave....

991's ftw, i do own a pair of grey 992's tho, comfy'ist shoe i own IMO, smh at ppl hatin on them

i had a pair of new balance 2000's and 991's a few years ago. they are one of the most comfortable shoes, but i cant stand wearing low tops, so i dontwear new balance anymore. i just dont feel right wearing shoes with no support around the ankle.

Back
Top Bottom