Let's see your Jordan VIII lows.

Originally Posted by 9 deuce gt

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

Why didn't the OP post his???

I just got them, and they are in serious need of cleaning. I am in the process now. Here are the Ebay pics.

a66154ec892d4cfbf7bd99ce67620ff3f23e1cf.pjpg

13a2561eaa81a21b439f1fe228c9c965bd422ea.pjpg
the rubber has yellowed and there is scuffs all over that shoe...and you still wanna cop em?
laugh.gif

Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

It's nice to see that not everyone on here are d-bags!

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Can't wait for the restoration pictures.

Good pickups man.

I was able to get one cleaned up pretty good. I know that I can't do a whole lot with the scuff marks, but for $20, I can't really ask for much. Haha. Next I need to work on the soles. They are a little yellow, but I am looking into possibly painting them. I need to do a little more research on howto best do this. A spray would obviously be the best, but we'll see.

The flash makes this one a little hard to see:
90315aee822643f66e7407f6bb46a2d6ccb1e34.pjpg

d6435500e8cb8c832c5145f3f49a21d529a7573.pjpg

5da2508e7581d2a74fffcfb64f5b1e6210ef0e2.pjpg

i got those same joints rotting in my closet......how did u get them so clean?? they were a mess b4...lol

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is your friend.

I am in the process now of using a small brush and dish soap to get the stitching clean. It seems to be working pretty good.

And you are right, they were a mess before! This guy must have worn these things in all types of sh$^ty weather.

i have the del sol lows...and IMO i like them better than the black and red retro from 08...which were garbage to me....i will post my pics soon....

lets get some more pics yo. the first page is. "this should be in sneaker showcase" or "jb forum has fallen off" everyone contribute to thethread.

Originally Posted by enrique23

wats so hard about posting this in the sneaker showcase forum? thats where it belongs

If that's where it belongs, then a mod will move it. Unless you are a mod, I don't see a need to tell us where you think it should be located. What's so hard about that?

Only decent pic I have of these. I like them, not really worried about the general concensus.

AiRodney23 wrote:
Only decent pic I have of these. I like them, not really worried about the general concensus.

Looking good. I am on the lookout now for the black lows. LOL.

I am with you on not being worried with the general consensus. I personally like most of the lows that JB has put out, and the VIII's are some of myfavorites.

low playoffs are better than the regular b.c. the regular has too much black on the upper.

White Red >>> all 8s

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Waaaay better than then EVERY other VIII!!

Back
Top Bottom