Lets start a trend.

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by DMoney82

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]We start rocking the Real 3D glasses. Put regular lenses in em or however you want to do it but the logo on the joints stay.[/color]

RealD.jpg

laugh.gif

This isn't a bad idea.  I'm quite positive that the vast majority of NT has been to a 3D movie.  NO ONE dare throw the spectacles away either.  I might have 3 pairs.

I already got a fanny pack on deck and plan on starting the trend next monday.  I haven't decided, will depend on convenience, but I may post a picture.

I wanted a neon one but wal-mart only had black.  I want to try and bleach it, then dye it another color haha.

lol the thing is...the lable clearly indicates a warning saying don't wear them outside in the sun 
laugh.gif
... but anyways how about them beard hats? lol
Readdd my brother
laugh.gif
We'll be blind as !%$ round here lol.

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by DMoney82

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]We start rocking the Real 3D glasses. Put regular lenses in em or however you want to do it but the logo on the joints stay.[/color]

RealD.jpg

laugh.gif

This isn't a bad idea.  I'm quite positive that the vast majority of NT has been to a 3D movie.  NO ONE dare throw the spectacles away either.  I might have 3 pairs.

I already got a fanny pack on deck and plan on starting the trend next monday.  I haven't decided, will depend on convenience, but I may post a picture.

I wanted a neon one but wal-mart only had black.  I want to try and bleach it, then dye it another color haha.

lol the thing is...the lable clearly indicates a warning saying don't wear them outside in the sun 
laugh.gif
... but anyways how about them beard hats? lol
Readdd my brother
laugh.gif
We'll be blind as !%$ round here lol.

snapbacks don't sound bad.

How bout buying an Ohio state shirt and rocking it everywhere?

They got one at target. lulz.

I mean, Ohio can finally have a win.

snapbacks don't sound bad.

How bout buying an Ohio state shirt and rocking it everywhere?

They got one at target. lulz.

I mean, Ohio can finally have a win.

how about just a red ribbon on your wrist...

Like on "The Wire" where McNulty was faking the serial killers calling card
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by novaflight

laugh.gif
I like this idea. Let's all wear some sort of distinguishable/special bracelet or band on our wrists
smile.gif

laugh.gif
I like this idea. Let's all wear some sort of distinguishable/special bracelet or band on our wrists
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

laugh.gif
smile.gif

Too recent some people still wear livestrongs.  And people have been wearing snapbacks for a couple years now....

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

laugh.gif
smile.gif

Too recent some people still wear livestrongs.  And people have been wearing snapbacks for a couple years now....

Back
Top Bottom