Let's take a look back: Bulls @ Magic 1996 ECF game 4

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
smh.gif
Too easy..

On another note, Shaq then would destroy Howard
watching mj in that video was painful wouldnt miss smh

theres no star player right now that brings that mature swag on the court since everyone is still kinda young right now....

damn that series was the last time the magic mattered for 12 years as they didn't do crap again until 2008.

i was going for orlando that series, i had one of those gatorade caps that had the magic winning the finals in 7 and i was hoping orlando would win so i couldwin that prize package gatorade had.

they had an 18 point lead in game 2 that they blew, that was the begining of the end of that series for the magic.

Originally Posted by emkay

Shaq's last game with the Magic
pimp.gif
...then he became a Laker
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just shake my head when dudes compare these new players to mike...its unfair and there is no comparison

I remember watching that game at some weekend party-- everyone else was downstairs and I was up in some bedroom by myself watching Money go to work on like a10 inch TV. Those years were the best.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

IMO Lebron isn't at that level where he can play a big game like that...
Jordan was just phenomenal
pimp.gif

smh.gif
He's had a better game then that 1 particular one already.

pimp.gif
i take it you didn't watch game 5 of the 2007 ecf when lebron scored something like the last 27 points the cavs scored in that doubleovertime win in detroit.

laugh.gif
mike was just too good. there will never be another michael jordan, smart words from a certain current star.

roll.gif
at dude who ducked at 6:19, didn't want to be in a poster. i remember that this was shaq's last game in orlando.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

pimp.gif

smh.gif
He's had a better game then that 1 particular one already.
lol, yes, one game. let's see an entire career made out of those games.

you lebron stans are something else...

Sad day for me, this game basically broke up that team of the mid 90's, Shaq left, Penny started to get injured season after, Brian Hill fired, low pointas a Magic fan...man those were the good ol' days

Originally Posted by bigplb78

Sad day for me, this game basically broke up that team of the mid 90's, Shaq left, Penny started to get injured season after, Brian Hill fired, low point as a Magic fan...man those were the good ol' days
man i miss those magic teams, i remember if you didn't have a champion replica penny jersey or a shaq jersey at that time you were thatbummy kid.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
mike was just too good. there will never be another michael jordan, smart words from a certain current star.

roll.gif
at dude who ducked at 6:19, didn't want to be in a poster. i remember that this was shaq's last game in orlando.
"Dude" was Penny Hardaway
grin.gif

micheal-jordan-nba-dunk-sportsroids.jpg

MJ is the greatest but in this particular game the defense on him is garbage. I would not let dude go 1 on 1 and drain that automatic fade away time aftertime.
I don't think I saw a double team at all other than when he drove a couple of times
laugh.gif

when he releases the ball it looks like it speeds to the basket and @%!$
eek.gif
smh.gif

Dudes sayin Penny ducked go and watch the footage Scottie hit him with a low blow and it was never called basically because MJ was on a breakaway.

In fact u can see in tha pic where Scotties arm n hand is come on now thas a flagrant 2 nowadays lol

Peace
Scottie

penny @ 3:44
eek.gif
such a problem ...

nothing to say about that other guy that made all the shots ...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom