lets take it back to late summer 05 the last true SBs

Originally Posted by Page86

nike-sb-dunk-mf-doom-main.jpg

how could you not mention these as one of the dopest SBs in awhile? and they dropped in summer of '07!

Because those are ugly.

quote:

IMO the DUNK SBs went downhill when the PINK BOX
series started, not saying anything bad about the
pink boxes, however thats when everything went down
hill for me.

bingo! only pink box SB's i own are the huf hi's

why do people argue opinions on this msg board. everything being said is simply a matter of taste. If you like it for the hype... so what. if you like it forthe look... good. if you like the performance.. great. Its all a matter of opinion. just like EVERY OTHER SHOE that will ever be released, SB, Jordan,whatever... there are going to be people that like the shoes and people that dont.

i honestly don't give a crap if shoes are SB/GR/QS/HS/6.0 or anything i just like dunks and the color of the box has no relevance to me.

i dont know if im the only one on here but i rock sbs for the colorways and materials they use.
i could care less for the hype or no hype. i look at it as a quest to find shirts and hoodies and fitteds
to match the kicks. i waited 12 hrs for the "tiffs" (aug.20.05) There was about 15 pairs of kicks that dropped
that day (tiffs, ac, laser 4).

i call'em tiffs and diamonds but the key thing is its "my" shoe i can call'em "old hot dog waters" if i want.
some of yall catch feeling cuz someone calls the kicks another name. take your flintstone vitamins and grow up.

i love the bttys series too. got the unlv's, iowa's, and cuse's. if anybody has the st.john's in a 12 give 'em up

AnniversaryDunk2.jpg

This picture hurts, cause these shoes are
smokin.gif
x 10. I only have theSt. Johns, UNLV, Kentucky and Syracuse joints. Gave up on trying to find Novas, Michigans and "Iowa's" in my size.
sendhelp2qd3.jpg

So clean, sold my second pair, and rock the one I have frequently.

I don't mess with SB's, since I don't mess with above retail prices, plus they are too over the top now.

what i fine funny is how people equate sb's with dunks. since when did the SB line only consist of dunks? i havent bought a sb dunk low since the stussyteam lows, and no i have no idea when they came out and i only bought a pair cuz i got it for retail. i agree with osyshriz, though i didnt start as early ashe did, i do remember a time when you could walk into a skateshop and they were still selling them for retail or under retail. I used to be able to go intoshops weeks after they released and almost all sizes would still be sitting around. Nike i think still has made good sb dunks even up until now. the onlydifference is now i dont buy them for a few reasons, one i have no intention of paying more then retail EVER, secondly i do not feel like hanging out all daywith hypebeast kids just to get them. ANd oh yeah when did the diamond dunks ever officially be called "tiffanys or tiffs"? *%$ is with kids andstupid nicknames?

Back
Top Bottom