Let's Talk About Attraction

Honestly you're better off being yourself....and u really don't need pua

HA! If being yourself doesnt work and you keep relying on that garbage advice despite it not working, there is something wrong with you.

Thats the type of advice that leads to 40 year old virgins and stable beta providers for girls who are past their peak and realize guys no longer respond to their thirst traps. Especially those guys who worked on themselves and their careers while those girls spent their 20s and early 30s chasing bad boys.

Last edited:
man u make it sound like women are evil..yeah some are but there honestly not that bad lol

No I do not. Dont even try to pretend PUA and other types of cultures and mentalities stem from hate towards women.

I just wised up to the garbage that many mainstream cultures feed you because I didnt care to turn out like this:
View media item 1541360
If I get more girls with PUA than I get "being myself" then obviously I became the type of guy women want thanks to PUA. I aint tryna hear all their ******** advice that leads straight to the friend zone.

Last edited:
If OP could attract fit, intelligent, and caring men... she wouldn't have made this thread.

My initial assessment stands

Kelly can we get pics of them elbows?

We can easily solve your problems if we had a pic of dem bows.

LMAO.

And keilanrep nobody listens to you lmao...have you not figured that out?

i get OP. But im not surprised at the responses as NT has a knack for ethering any females that attempt to hold down a thread lol

OP = DJ Bana :nerd:

HA! If being yourself doesnt work and you keep relying on that garbage advice despite it not working, there is something wrong with you.

Thats the type of advice that leads to 40 year old virgins and stable beta providers for girls who are past their peak and realize guys no longer respond to their thirst traps. Especially those guys who worked on themselves and their careers while those girls spent their 20s and early 30s chasing bad boys.

No I do not. Dont even try to pretend PUA and other types of cultures and mentalities stem from hate towards women.

I just wised up to the garbage that many mainstream cultures feed you because I didnt care to turn out like this:
View media item 1541360
If I get more girls with PUA than I get "being myself" then obviously I became the type of guy women want thanks to PUA. I aint tryna hear all their ******** advice that leads straight to the friend zone.
bruh...

You must've gotten seriously hurt in the past

:smh:

And k____rep threads are guaranteed 10 pages

Good points about women wanting to be dudes

There are a lot of dudes that want to be chicks too, deaux...

There is a fundamental difference between men and women, and people tend to forget that.

A man can support multiple kids geum different women..

You RARELY see a woman supporting multiple dudes , let alone the kids + dudes

Last edited:
Youre a female, you know damn well you dont have to listen to someone to talk to them.

Kellyrep would be a nightmare to deal with in real life as a prospective relationship with. Type to over-analyze and google everything that you say/do to find out the "true meaning" behind it, then go cold on you out of no where for reasons she learned online.

Sad really, as others have mentioned your constant seeking for validation and describing your attributes really sounds like you are compensating for a lack of and/or lying to feel good about yourself.

either way, you are broken still. Save the "im chillin sippin my chamomile tea not worrying about your response" jive, that's clearly a defense tactic to not show how badly affected you still are.

Your presence on this male-filled forum and lack of personal-accountability (pics) is like a college ball player going to play pick up with middle school kids, you are only doing it to fill a void about something in yourself. Sure, you're going to stand out, but it's for pathetic reasons.

Kellyrep would be a nightmare to deal with in real life as a prospective relationship with. Type to over-analyze and google everything that you say/do to find out the "true meaning" behind it, then go cold on you out of no where for reasons she learned online.

Sad really, as others have mentioned your constant seeking for validation and describing your attributes really sounds like you are compensating for a lack of and/or lying to feel good about yourself.

either way, you are broken still. Save the "im chillin sippin my chamomile tea not worrying about your response" jive, that's clearly a defense tactic to not show how badly affected you still are.

Your presence on this male-filled forum and lack of personal-accountability (pics) is like a college ball player going to play pick up with middle school kids, you are only doing it to fill a void about something in yourself. Sure, you're going to stand out, but it's for pathetic reasons.
Obviously a few dudes salty right now. Coming back later.  The funniest part about this is that I am sipping tea out of a Starbucks cup as I type this.

I don't do chamomile though I've heard of it's calming effects.

I drink a tea by Pukka which can be found at your local Vitamin Shoppe.  It's the Detox and has fennel, nettle, and peppermint but the peppermint isn' t overpowering, The tea as a whole is very flavorful and has a hint of a licorice taste from the fennel. It's about $6 for a pack of 20 tea bags but the potency is top notched and you can feel the effects of the tea almost immediately. After a few days skin will look dewy and fresh which makes me highly addictive to it. You can see it's working.

It's a good remedy from how dry and salty one's mouth can get.

Last edited:
A picture for the beasts. My phone is dead and don't feel like charging so I took it on my laptop. Starbucks coffee cup. Pukka tag.  I can't really be bothered by this stuff. Didn't include much else because I'm not wearing much since I'm home

Last edited:
Didn't include much else because I'm not wearing much since I'm home

6INP

A picture for the beasts. My phone is dead and don't feel like charging so I took it on my laptop. Starbucks coffee. Pukka tag.  I can't really be bothered by this stuff. Didn't include much else because I'm not wearing much since I'm home

:wow:

***** you invisible?!?!

Obviously a few dudes salty right now. Coming back later.  The funniest part about this is that I am sipping tea out of a Starbucks cup as I type this.

I don't do chamomile though I've heard of it's calming effects.

I drink a tea by Pukkka which can be found at your local Vitamin Shoppe.  It's the Detox and has fennel, nettle, and peppermint but the peppermint isn' t overpowering, The tea as a whole is very flavorful and has a hint of a licorice taste from the fennel. It's about $6 for a pack of 20 tea bags but the potency is top notched and you can feel the effects of the tea almost immediately. After a few days skin will look dewy and fresh which makes me highly addictive to it. You can see it's working.

It's a good remedy from how dry and salty one's mouth can get.

Typical behavior of a damaged person to try and block out hearing what struck a chord to the core of their emotional pain

Face your pain like everybody else in the world instead of creating a false "empowered intellectual woman that everybody wants" persona on a message board.

Back
Top Bottom