lets talk about: How McDonalds Coke taste better then anywhere else....

Originally Posted by GTEK

EXTRA SUGAR.

Used to work at Mikey D's.
Sugar is even added in salads.

Doesn't the soda in fountain drinks come in prepackaged boxes/pouches? Are you saying Mc'Donalds orders coke with extra sugar in it? They aren'tadding it themselves.

your life must be watered down too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

soda/pop from machines tastes different because of the way it's made.

they don't actually keep large tanks of coke -- it would de-carbonate.

it's actually bags of coke (or whatever else) syrup.. then the machine mixes carbonated water with it to produce the drink served to customers.

so, depending on how they mix it.. it definitely tastes different. sometimes too syrupy, sometimes too watery, but mcd's does seem to get it just right.
i gotta agree, the coke at mickey d's is
pimp.gif

but on a side note about the soda in bags, i once drank sierra mist syrup straight up out the bag, & it was the nastiest most vile thing ever.
so dam thick, i couldnt even spit it out....

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

this is true, I can confirm that, even though its from the machine mcdonalds coca cola somehow just taste better than anywhere else

maybe it the combination with the food?

dont matter though, taco bell BAJA BLAST GOT IT ON LOCK
pimp.gif
THIS MAN! ^^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's actually bags of coke (or whatever else) syrup.. then the machine mixes carbonated water with it to produce the drink served to customers.
this is the answer. if you ever watch them change the soda machine the ingredients are mixed inside the machine. employees add carbonated waterand syrup and i believe the ingredients don't mix in till a person presses against the tab

Hi-C, Coke from Mcdonalds is the best hands down!!!!!! Crazy i thought i was the only one that noticed this

they fill the cups up w/ ice so that its really cold...I worked in a Mcdonalds when I was 15

and Mexican coke is the same as Kosher coke

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

this is true, I can confirm that, even though its from the machine mcdonalds coca cola somehow just taste better than anywhere else

maybe it the combination with the food?

dont matter though, taco bell BAJA BLAST GOT IT ON LOCK
pimp.gif
really man?
sick.gif
sick.gif

that has to be my least favorite mountain dew flavor ever.
Baja Blast is cracckk
pimp.gif

so, depending on how they mix it.. it definitely tastes different. sometimes too syrupy, sometimes too watery, but mcd's does seem to get it just right.

Well said brotherman

Actually Boston Market's coke is better than Mickey D's, it depends on the CO2 cartridges as well

i guess you guys like watered down coke because thats what mcdonalds gives you. dont forget the huge scoop of ice they dump in your cup too.

Back
Top Bottom