Food and Liquor--- :pimp:
Fahrenheit 1/15 Part 1-3 --- :pimp:
The Cool--- :pimp:
Enemy of the State: A Love Story --- :pimp:
Friend of the People---- :pimp:

Lasers--- I liked it
Food and Liquor 2--- :pimp:
Tetsuo & Youth --- :pimp:

First ballot hall of famer; straight to Cooperstown.

agree?

Last edited:
If dude and his fans werent so damn annoying back then I woulda checked more of his music out. But from the stuff I have heard from him, hes a great rapper a majority of the time. What was the name of his lil rock group experiment again?

If dude and his fans werent so damn annoying back then I woulda checked more of his music out. But from the stuff I have heard from him, hes a great rapper a majority of the time. What was the name of his lil rock group experiment again?

Japanese Cartoon

Really like their song Gasp.

I still havent listened to F&L2 in full.

Laser was a good alhum *shrugs*

Cant wait on that Pharoah Height 2/30. :smokin :smokin

Flawless catalogue? LOL

I love Food & Liquor and The Cool and T&Y was dope but Lasers and F&L 2 were forgettable for the most part.

Definitely one of the most talented mcs ever though, too bad he constantly does **** that turns people off from listening to him.

Flawless catalogue? LOL

I love Food & Liquor and The Cool and T&Y was dope but Lasers and F&L 2 were forgettable for the most part.

Definitely one of the most talented mcs ever though, too bad he constantly does **** that turns people off from listening to him.

Agreed with you except I think T&Y is not a very good and extremely overrated album here on NT.

Lupe is a great lyrical MC and F&L and The Cool are great albums. However he hasn't put out a project since FOTP that really has moved me. Despite his talent I would have to say Lupe has one of the most disappointing careers as an MC honestly. He's much better than his antics and the work he has put out since Lasers.

Last edited:

100% truth.

I've wonder what could have been if he didn't have trouble with atlantic records... LupEND was suppose to be after the Cool, triple disk. There wouldn't have been as huge of a layoff between albums. Lasers might not have even come out, also would have been completely different had Lupe had 100% control over his work. We might not have gotten T&Y either.

He needs to drop a CD quality version of Crack tho.

Lupe let me down with LASERS, which is pretty unforgivable but he's undoubtedly first ballot. T&Y is just ill.

T&Y is trash. yall dudes ears are broken.
Good one man. You might have gotten a different album.

Lupe is one of the greatest artist of this generation. His music is much bigger than just hip hop. He's the type of rapper I want non-hip hop heads to listen to.

Immediately became a fan after this song.

I swear I learn something new everytime I listen to it. 
eek.gif
sick.gif

F&L2 was forgetable. I guess I'll give T&Y a listen since I havent yet. I liked Lasers too. I'm glad I'm not alone on that one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom