Let's talk about these gas prices

Pumped gas today at $2.35 a gallon in so cal. Not too long ago it was double the price here in so cal. We found a **** load of oil all of a sudden?

Makes me wanna cop da hemi, b

If you're in California enjoy it while it lasted, come January 1st we are in for a rude awakening. What's crazy is more than 95% of Californians have no idea it's coming. On Thursday we will see our gas automatically increase 10 cents per gallon and it will eventually go up .75 cents per gallon.

If you're in California enjoy it while it lasted, come January 1st we are in for a rude awakening. What's crazy is more than 95% of Californians have no idea it's coming. On Thursday we will see our gas automatically increase 10 cents per gallon and it will eventually go up .75 cents per gallon.

Yep. I have been telling folks about this. I'm surprised it isn't all over the news....

Yep. I have been telling folks about this. I'm surprised it isn't all over the news....
It will be come January 1st, but then again we are all powerless to gas prices. What's crazy is the rest of the country will see prices continue to lower as ours soar.

:frown:

What a cruel joke! So this all was just a tease!

No, CARB has been looking for a reason for YEARS to artifically increase gas prices because cars are getting more efficient. Politicians are constantly looking for ways to fund pet projects. They've said they need it for roads, but most of the money designated for roads already goes towards other projects instead.

No, CARB has been looking for a reason for YEARS to artifically increase gas prices because cars are getting more efficient. Politicians are constantly looking for ways to fund pet projects. They've said they need it for roads, but most of the money designated for roads already goes towards other projects instead.
We wont see that .75 cent increase for some time though. The initial increase will be 10 cents, but after that, annually, it should only go up a few cents. At least from what i understand it.

Pumped gas today at $2.35 a gallon in so cal. Not too long ago it was double the price here in so cal. We found a **** load of oil all of a sudden?

Double? Thats over exaggerating bro.

Gas prices were at the high $3 (at least in my area). I dont think I ever saw it go pass $4.09.

Source?? If this is true I better fill up on Wed

Last edited:

Double? Thats over exaggerating bro.

Gas prices were at the high $3 (at least in my area). I dont think I ever saw it go pass $4.09.

I've seen gas go up over 4.50...

But yes, enjoy it while it lasts because it will go up, and go up higher than ever.

How y'all don't notice
Every year around the holidays gas prices get low
To encourage people to spend money
then after the holidays around tax season prices increase

Back
Top Bottom