Let's talk about these gas prices

Filled up the tank for $1.74 a gallon. I just wonder how long until the inevitable price hike will return.

Last edited:
I feel blessed to live on the Charlotte side of Lake Wylie, so I'm only two miles from the South Carolina state line and I paid $2.29 for premium for the E92 last night. Stoked! The less of my hard earned mula going to the oil companie, or bills in general...the better!

I hate this game.

The gas prices make the rat race feel so real... I mean, I can just see some oil tycoons sitting somewhere laughing like "10 page thread over saving $5 at the gas pump :rofl:"

:smh:

I don't even let it affect me anymore. Cut the puppet strings and continue with your regularly scheduled program.

If anything it's distraction. And there's a LOT to be distracted about.

I hate this game.

The gas prices make the rat race feel so real... I mean, I can just see some oil tycoons sitting somewhere laughing like "10 page thread over saving $5 at the gas pump
roll.gif
"

mean.gif

I don't even let it affect me anymore. Cut the puppet strings and continue with your regularly scheduled program.

agreed and i just can't get excited over the fact that they're down because i know at some point, maybe not today, tomorrow, or three months from now, but that they will shoot back up...

I hate this game.

The gas prices make the rat race feel so real... I mean, I can just see some oil tycoons sitting somewhere laughing like "10 page thread over saving $5 at the gas pump :rofl:"

:smh:

Take some reps, I feel this way about a lot of things, just pawns playing the game exactly how we're supposed to...

Around $2.50 for premium in NoVA btw :lol:

Last edited:
It's not 5 bucks though, it's been about 20-30 saved per fill up, add that up and that's significant. The game is the game, the cynic sitting on the sidelines has never ever made a dent or even placed. If it bothers you so much and you wanna get somewhere, learn to play it.

If you think oil tycoons ate laughing at the supply side pressure on oil....

You're sadly mistaken

Last edited:
yea I know a spot that's at 259 pm me. certainly don't want the lurkers to catch wind of my info. ur not a reseller^^^^^

Last edited:
Quote:
I was driving when gas was .90 - $1.00 a gallon

Once Bush took office it shot up overnight night quickly
Same could be said for Obama too... Which only proves there's MUCH more to prices than who's in office.
If you think oil tycoons ate laughing at the supply side pressure on oil....

You're sadly mistaken
There's a lot of smaller oil producers going out of business because they aren't solvent enough to absorb the low prices. Larger entities will always be able to weather economic storms since they are in effect the market makers whereas the smaller producers are the market takers.

Man, gas had gotten so outta control I stopped paying attention. Back when I was commuting to college jt was 4.79....and that was a 70 mile commute round trip :smh:

I filled up with like $29 the other day and couldn't believe my eyes. I'm in LA btw.

I wonder how long these low prices will last, because this all feels way to good to be true.

But for now, I will enjoy filling up for only $30. This is such a blessing.

Happy to report that gas prices are again lowering in California. January 1st we saw a short spike due to the new legislation that went into effect, but the prices have lowered since then.

Back
Top Bottom