LETS TALK AVIA

s-l1600 (86) (2).jpg

still waiting for these to ship but ordered saturday

hope i get a noti soon
You should get something soon. Someone else here got shipping before me and he ordered the day after I did. I have received 2 pairs of 880’s in the last few weeks. You’ll get them.

Last edited:
Aaaaaand the site again shows no products lol
Here in the US the site is good, but I did check AKAGOODS site and they have all the products listed but are all out of stock. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

As for us waiting for product H headdetective I have a feeling they are just inundated with orders and have difficulty keeping up with increased volume.

Here in the US the site is good, but I did check AKAGOODS site and they have all the products listed but are all out of stock. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

As for us waiting for product H headdetective I have a feeling they are just inundated with orders and have difficulty keeping up with increased volume.

I think so; they're making some transition to AKAGoods, but while they're still handing out discount codes for the aviaisback site, they can't shut it down yet.

BTW: I didn't receive the 50% discount code via E-Mail. I only saw your post that you got one and it worked. I tried on my side when the site was working again and by chance it worked :smile: Something tells me that code wasn't meant for EU :lol:

Has anybody gotten tracking or their orders from the last run of Coupon Codes last 2weeks?

Back
Top Bottom