LETS TALK AVIA

278275969_3487573171469657_5278511877254242524_n.jpg

Got the early access. The Euro prices tho are :sick: I'll wait until the end of the month to see if anything in my size is still available.

Yeah, $200 for the 880's is a little more than I was expecting.

Yeah. I'm having a hard time justifying $180 USD for the 830 even if they're numbered and limited to 500. The same model is on Amazon for literally half that. Green is nice but not ninety dollars nice.

Yeah. I'm having a hard time justifying $180 USD for the 830 even if they're numbered and limited to 500. The same model is on Amazon for literally half that. Green is nice but not ninety dollars nice.

Facts I’d rather cop 2 pairs of the ones out for the same amount.

Reactions: MJH
Yeah, just got the early email access and saw the USD price. .$202! 😳 Then I ran it through to shipping to see if it was included. NOPE!! $29 shipping for a grand total of $231! Yeah, no thanks. I'll wait for the lower quality non-numbered pairs to release...MAYBE!!

I bit the bullet and copped the 880s. I have been waiting for these for some time now. Cant wait to get them in.

Last edited:
Oh, and if anyone hasn't heard, those cheaper 880s on Amazon, are NOT from this company, but from a different company who brought them back. There are actually two different groups making Avias. When I inquired about this to the @Aviaisback Instagram account, I got this message back basically saying their shoes are exactly copies of molds and such. The Amazon ones are not the same in terms of shape, etc. I dunno. But $231 is STEEP for these, especially with all sales final and no way to know how they run (no size 11.5 available if an 11 is too snug).

Had that same thought.

Oh, and if anyone hasn't heard, those cheaper 880s on Amazon, are NOT from this company, but from a different company who brought them back. There are actually two different groups making Avias. When I inquired about this to the @Aviaisback Instagram account, I got a message stating this. This company has the original mokds the other doesn't (so they tell me).

Glad I didn’t get early access, it would’ve been really hard to pass on the 880s, even at that ridiculous price

USD 29 for shipping? I'm located in the EU and shipping would have cost me only EUR 10.

I wonder from where the products are being shipped...

Good news for those of you who are interested in the 880 but can't pull the trigger yet. There's a preorder option for sizes as they sell out. The wait time is 2-3 months, but you'll still be able to secure a pair. Not sure if they'll be doing the same for the 830 as all sizes are still in stock.

avia880-preorder.jpg

I just looked through the Privacy Policy link on the aviaisback.com site. They mention Spain as their jurisdiction, so I think the company is shipping from there. It would explain the difference in shipping costs (USD 29 to USA vs EUR 10 within the EU).

As per their FAQs:

"HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?

Please allow 4-6 weeks for our warehouse team to process and dispatch every order from our store. Once shipped, the package will be delivered within 48-72 hours".

Also, they DO NOT accept returns!!! Make sure you buy your right size!!!

Back
Top Bottom