Lets Talk PDA's.

Any blackberry users here?
Im debating buying the World Edition but the only thing is I dont want to pay for a data plan.

Right now im working with the Treo 700wx. Its my phone with unlimited texting, which is great.

I talked to Telus, which is my provider, but they say a the data plan is mandatory with all blackberrys.

Anyone know if i can get a Bell or Rogers Blackberry without the dataplan? Just as a phone with unlimtied texting?

I want to buy the phone straight up, none of this 2 or 3 year contract BS.

i have the blackberry curve.. the data plan is mandatory for the first 6 months, then you can cancel it, and simply use it for SMSing. (i'm with Rogers). honestly, it works amazing, not one problem thus far, and texting on it is incredible.
Team Soled Out
Est. 2005sobe it1 Collection
Looking for OG IV Military​

Any of you guys read digg at work, lol!? Maybe I'm late, but did anyone read Nokia's version of the Iphone?
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

www.thestoryapparel.com

i personally dont see the point of pdas without a data plan... you can get tons of phones with keyboards that dont have an OS and are perfect for typing that dont require data plans.

as for pdas i got the o2 xda exec and it does me beautifuly

o2 is an amazing company and they function with most canadian providers.

edit: sole i believe wi fi pdas have been around for a few years now...
my old phone was the utstarcom 6700 and that had wi fi compat and its been around for atleast 2 years
----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

I have a Motorola Q from work, and I think its overrated. I'm a BlackBerry user. I'll do the HTCs, and O2 devices, but I was never really a fan of the Treos for some reason. I'll pay money for a BlackBerry over a PPC for the fact I know how reliable BBs are. The PPCs are nice, and powerful, but I just haven't found one that will let me put aside my BlackBerry. The HTC TyTN, and PPC 6800 are getting kind of close.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​

Back
Top Bottom