Lettuce discuss Sacramento, CA

roll.gif
roll.gif
ive lived in south sac most of my life, I didn't know we were considered the 'hood'

Dude you are from NYC, right?

Well I'm a bay area NYC'er, and let me tell you that you will not last one day in sactown.

1st of all, no place in the world competes with NYC as far as pace of life but, Sac is worse than most cities, it's literally a farm...

if you're going to be moving to CA and can afford it, move to the LA area, San Diego proper or the SF bay area, for the sake of your sanity.

Well I'm a bay area NYC'er, and let me tell you that you will not last one day in sactown.

1st of all, no place in the world competes with NYC as far as pace of life but, Sac is worse than most cities, it's literally a farm...

if you're going to be moving to CA and can afford it, move to the LA area, San Diego proper or the SF bay area, for the sake of your sanity.

Originally Posted by allnyter00

cowboy
pretty much...
sac is just about the only city/nearby suburb in CA that will have cowboys running around...

yee haw
laugh.gif

cowboy
pretty much...
sac is just about the only city/nearby suburb in CA that will have cowboys running around...

yee haw
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by th1nk

roll.gif

Nah I'm not moving there.  I'm gonna be visiting a friend. 

Thank you all for the info.  I'm gonna be stayin' in Granite Bay.

roll.gif

Nah I'm not moving there.  I'm gonna be visiting a friend. 

Thank you all for the info.  I'm gonna be stayin' in Granite Bay.

Originally Posted by Burn916

Granite Bay is a whole nother story. It's a pretty wealthy suburb, where a lot of tech boom people built their dream homes. It's over 90% caucasian, with six figure median incomes. Chris Webber, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Dusty Baker, and even Eddie Murphy own(ed) homes in GB. Right over the centerfield fence at their school is a three story mansion with a garage for yachts/planes
laugh.gif

I spend a good part of the week in Roseville, not far from there.

yee haw
laugh.gif
So untrue, but I can't totally fault that statement
laugh.gif
.  I was recently talking with some friends about how Sacramento is almost more comparable to cities in the Midwest (more than other CA cities).  A lot of people from Sacramento don't realize this because, in our psychogeography, the "Far East" equates to Reno
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Oh wow. I'm definitely gonna try and get her pregnant now.
devil.gif

Is the Ziggaurat Building worth visiting?

Originally Posted by Burn916

Granite Bay is a whole nother story. It's a pretty wealthy suburb, where a lot of tech boom people built their dream homes. It's over 90% caucasian, with six figure median incomes. Chris Webber, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Dusty Baker, and even Eddie Murphy own(ed) homes in GB. Right over the centerfield fence at their school is a three story mansion with a garage for yachts/planes
laugh.gif

I spend a good part of the week in Roseville, not far from there.

yee haw
laugh.gif
So untrue, but I can't totally fault that statement
laugh.gif
.  I was recently talking with some friends about how Sacramento is almost more comparable to cities in the Midwest (more than other CA cities).  A lot of people from Sacramento don't realize this because, in our psychogeography, the "Far East" equates to Reno
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Oh wow. I'm definitely gonna try and get her pregnant now.
devil.gif

Is the Ziggaurat Building worth visiting?

I live near Sacramento and have gone there for concerts, state fair and other stuff. Seems like an alright place, except for Arco Arena Power Balance Pavilion, that place is small as hell. It's the only arena I've been too and I still know it's a small place. It's crazy how they still got the Kings playing there.

indifferent.gif
@ not getting a new arena deal

I live near Sacramento and have gone there for concerts, state fair and other stuff. Seems like an alright place, except for Arco Arena Power Balance Pavilion, that place is small as hell. It's the only arena I've been too and I still know it's a small place. It's crazy how they still got the Kings playing there.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

indifferent.gif
The Kings won't be playing there any longer...

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

indifferent.gif
The Kings won't be playing there any longer...

cowboy
Dude went to Old Town Sac and thought thats how the rest of the 916 is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a *%#*@+@ idiot
indifferent.gif

cowboy
Dude went to Old Town Sac and thought thats how the rest of the 916 is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a *%#*@+@ idiot
indifferent.gif

i've literally lived in every place California has to offer..and let me tell you if its not the Bay Area, LA area or SD ..than its pretty much HOT, Desolate, And behind in practically everything...no diss to my fellow californians.. but yall know what i mean haha

i've literally lived in every place California has to offer..and let me tell you if its not the Bay Area, LA area or SD ..than its pretty much HOT, Desolate, And behind in practically everything...no diss to my fellow californians.. but yall know what i mean haha

^A little bit harsh, but true
laugh.gif

Outside of the 3 araes you mentioned, alot of Cali surprisingly, if its not farmland, is still developing communities and small towns.

^A little bit harsh, but true
laugh.gif

Outside of the 3 araes you mentioned, alot of Cali surprisingly, if its not farmland, is still developing communities and small towns.

Back
Top Bottom