Lettuce discuss Sacramento, CA

Even-Stevens-even-stevens-1487822-120-90.jpg

Not gonna hate as I'm in Visalia... damn

I moved from Michigan to Rocklin in August. BORED OUT OF MY MIND OUT HERE.
Rocklin is not diverse at all. I haven't spent much time in the city, I guess that's where I can get my diversity fix.

Lettuce be cereal, what is there to do out here.....

I moved from Michigan to Rocklin in August. BORED OUT OF MY MIND OUT HERE.
Rocklin is not diverse at all. I haven't spent much time in the city, I guess that's where I can get my diversity fix.

Lettuce be cereal, what is there to do out here.....

There ain't nothing in Rocklin, just take the 15 minute drive to Sacramento and find something. ANYTHING. Or when road conditions improve take a trip to Tahoe/Reno. Not saying you'll love it, but, it's something...

There ain't nothing in Rocklin, just take the 15 minute drive to Sacramento and find something. ANYTHING. Or when road conditions improve take a trip to Tahoe/Reno. Not saying you'll love it, but, it's something...

Originally Posted by lil rell

sacramento doesnt know whether it wants to be urban or country. it has elements of both. great place to raise a family though. the "hoods" are laughable compared to being in oakland or richmond.

to answer OP's question, the city is very diverse, almost moreso than anywhere in the nation.

nightlife sucks though. everytime the city gets something good going dumb $@% kids always gotta come try n prove how tough they think they are.

as for me, all i do out here is get hi and have sexual relations with these females
I enjoyed growing up there 
pimp.gif
 IT made me who I am... 

Originally Posted by lil rell

sacramento doesnt know whether it wants to be urban or country. it has elements of both. great place to raise a family though. the "hoods" are laughable compared to being in oakland or richmond.

to answer OP's question, the city is very diverse, almost moreso than anywhere in the nation.

nightlife sucks though. everytime the city gets something good going dumb $@% kids always gotta come try n prove how tough they think they are.

as for me, all i do out here is get hi and have sexual relations with these females
I enjoyed growing up there 
pimp.gif
 IT made me who I am... 

the only time im around sac is when i go to partys and Thunder valley, other than that it a chill city

the only time im around sac is when i go to partys and Thunder valley, other than that it a chill city

I @+*$%*$ hate Thunder Valley
laugh.gif
But I still always end up going
30t6p3b.gif

I @+*$%*$ hate Thunder Valley
laugh.gif
But I still always end up going
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

IMO we have the worst drivers in the world all gathered into one city.
Nah San Diego takes that award. Half the drivers here dont have their license. A lil kid on a bike just got hit down the street from my house a few days ago.

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

IMO we have the worst drivers in the world all gathered into one city.
Nah San Diego takes that award. Half the drivers here dont have their license. A lil kid on a bike just got hit down the street from my house a few days ago.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

if u come to tahoe hit me up

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

if u come to tahoe hit me up

Originally Posted by ccsp707

Thunder Valley is the sith!
smokin.gif

i love losing my money over there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ccsp707

Thunder Valley is the sith!
smokin.gif

i love losing my money over there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sac got thunder valley so we win
laugh.gif
but richmond hoods isnt all that bad..been living in richmond for 6 years and its just a bunch of baby thugs trying to be tough guys...theres alot more petty crime in richmond than anything.

sac got thunder valley so we win
laugh.gif
but richmond hoods isnt all that bad..been living in richmond for 6 years and its just a bunch of baby thugs trying to be tough guys...theres alot more petty crime in richmond than anything.

Originally Posted by riplekrown

Not gonna hate as I'm in Visalia... damn
Yeah, Visalia sucks too. Sac seems like an okay place if you don't mind being alittle bored. No shots. 

Back
Top Bottom