LFA Vs GT-R

I'm sorry but look at the two cars.

LFA
pimp.gif
. Them lines on that @(#*# is vicious. Plus the car is a BEAST,can't wait to see one in person.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by ksteezy

looks at pricetag

GT-R > Lexus

If im gonna spend anything near 350k on a car, you best believe it will be a lambo or a ferrari.
basically
glasses.gif
This.

But price aside, I'd much rather have the LF-A.

The GT-R Spec-V will beat this car performance-wise, BUT the LFA is fast enough for sure. People bashingthe price of the LFA...well if a person can afford this type of car 350k is just a small bump in the log. It is all about EXCLUSIVITY. Having a 70k GTR issaying you are doing well for yourself and have an extremely fast and capable sports car that can even rival some of the exotics performance-wise. Having a LFAsays you are one of the 500 very lucky dudes to be having one and that money is not a thing. A very exclusive club worldwide.

BTW Lexus is only selling the car via a 2 year lease in which they will retain ownership of the title to prevent dudesfrom trying to sell it once they buy it.

Performance per dollar-wise GTR >>> LFA.

Exclusivity/Swag Factor and !#%$@ Magnet Factor LFA >>>>>>>> GTR. Not everybody wants to be aboy racer you know.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just asked my lady who is CLUELESS about sports cars which car she think has more appeal. She was likethe LFA is sexy, and the GTR Spec V looked like a more grown up version of a ricer. Speed and Nurburgring times aside... if I am even thinking about spendingbetween 150-175k on a car a GTR-Spec V WOULD NOT be an option. I'd go for a 911 Turbo regardless if it is slower or faster than a Spec V. GTR's have nopresence. It is just drooled over by scores of boy racers.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

The GT-R Spec-V will beat this car performance-wise, BUT the LFA is fast enough for sure. People bashing the price of the LFA...well if a person can afford this type of car 350k is just a small bump in the log. It is all about EXCLUSIVITY. Having a 70k GTR is saying you are doing well for yourself and have an extremely fast and capable sports car that can even rival some of the exotics performance-wise. Having a LFA says you are one of the 500 very lucky dudes to be having one and that money is not a thing. A very exclusive club worldwide.

BTW Lexus is only selling the car via a 2 year lease in which they will retain ownership of the title to prevent dudes from trying to sell it once they buy it.

Exclusivity/Swag Factor and !#%$@ Magnet Factor LFA >>>>>>>> GTR. Not everybody wants to be a boy racer you know.
If its all about exclusivity and "!#%$@ Magnet Factor", Why not justbuy a Rolls or something else with prestige? If I had $350k to drop on a whip, Lexus wouldnt be on my radar.

Originally Posted by Mr718

The GT-R Spec-V will beat this car performance-wise, BUT the LFA is fast enough for sure. People bashing the price of the LFA...well if a person can afford this type of car 350k is just a small bump in the log. It is all about EXCLUSIVITY. Having a 70k GTR is saying you are doing well for yourself and have an extremely fast and capable sports car that can even rival some of the exotics performance-wise. Having a LFA says you are one of the 500 very lucky dudes to be having one and that money is not a thing. A very exclusive club worldwide.

BTW Lexus is only selling the car via a 2 year lease in which they will retain ownership of the title to prevent dudes from trying to sell it once they buy it.

Exclusivity/Swag Factor and !#%$@ Magnet Factor LFA >>>>>>>> GTR. Not everybody wants to be a boy racer you know.
If its all about exclusivity and "!#%$@ Magnet Factor", Why not just buy a Rolls or something else with prestige? If I had $350k to drop on a whip, Lexus wouldnt be on my radar.
The demographics of the dudes who can drop 350k on a car more than likely have a Saloon typecar like a Bentley, or Phantom, or Maybach. I guarantee all 500 of these will be spoken for if they haven't been already. Also you forgot to highlightEXCLUSIVITY and the swag that comes as a result of that factor. The Saloons I mentioned aren't on limited production.

You thinking like a dude that doesn't have 350k to drop on a ride. You probably don't have that much to spendlike whatever, so you don't know what you'd be like actually.

If its all about exclusivity and "!#%$@ Magnet Factor", Why not just buy a Rolls or something else with prestige? If I had $350k to drop on a whip, Lexus wouldnt be on my radar.

I'm tired of seeing Bentleys and Rolls Royce driving around, along with Lambos and Ferraris. I believe only 150 LFAs will be sold in the U.S. so if it isexclusivity someone is looking for, the LF-A is definitely a good option.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Both Hideous.... You spend that much on a whip you need something sexy

lol how you gonna call both cars ugly? Let's see what you drive

Also remember...that V-10 is naturally aspirated. If someone added some type of forced induction on it, itwould be insanely fast. But in all honesty the clientele who buys these probably wouldn't waste their time doing so, and the terms of the 2 year leaseprobably prohibits it.

The demographics of the dudes who can drop 350k on a car more than likely have a Saloon type car like a Bentley, or Phantom, or Maybach. I guarantee all 500 of these will be spoken for if they haven't been already. Also you forgot to highlight EXCLUSIVITY and the swag that comes as a result of that factor. The Saloons I mentioned aren't on limited production.

You thinking like a dude that doesn't have 350k to drop on a ride. You probably don't have that much to spend like whatever, so you don't know what you'd be like actually.
Actually I dont but hopefully by the end of 2010, I will be (Thanks to the city of NY). I've already done research and the Koenigsegg CCX hasmy eye. I wont sit here and act like im some big shot but im sure in the inner circles of the Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley, Rolls, and Maybach afforders, they're not jumping up and down for a new Lexus.

The demographics of the dudes who can drop 350k on a car more than likely have a Saloon type car like a Bentley, or Phantom, or Maybach. I guarantee all 500 of these will be spoken for if they haven't been already. Also you forgot to highlight EXCLUSIVITY and the swag that comes as a result of that factor. The Saloons I mentioned aren't on limited production.

You thinking like a dude that doesn't have 350k to drop on a ride. You probably don't have that much to spend like whatever, so you don't know what you'd be like actually.
Actually I dont but hopefully by the end of 2010, I will be (Thanks to the city of NY). I've already done research and the Koenigsegg CCX has my eye. I wont sit here and act like im some big shot but im sure in the inner circles of the Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bentley, Rolls, and Maybach afforders, they're not jumping up and down for a new Lexus.

First of all congrats to you and I hope you are able to get what you want my dude!!!!

Secondly, like I said, all 500 of these will be spoken for worldwide and since they are going for a lease theperson's credit and income HAS to be top notch to get this. Aint no Noveau rich dude who wants to lump sum it going to get it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vandalshark

dang, GTR is boy racer status now? lol people need to shut the hell up and sit down.
Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! You tell em'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways.

The whole point of a LFA is performance. GTR clearly is the superior car, performance wise. If you wanted luxury, grab a Ferrari or Lambo.

The only argument you have is it being "exclusive".

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by vandalshark

dang, GTR is boy racer status now? lol people need to shut the hell up and sit down.
Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! You tell em'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways.

The whole point of a LFA is performance. GTR clearly is the superior car, performance wise. If you wanted luxury, grab a Ferrari or Lambo.

The only argument you have is it being "exclusive".
Oh man you're turning into ninjahood

the LFA is a beast ive seen one on the 405 in socal once almost crashed trying to get a vid of it lol. but i would go with the GT-R because of the price

Back
Top Bottom