Li-Ning Thread

Yeah, seen them. I'd cop both of those.

Instead we are getting the WadeMan black/lime/volt deal. Which I won't cop.

Yes those were posted like before Christmas it feels like. I also heard they were dropping in January which obviously didn't happen. I feel the 3's busted out of the gate on fire in terms of CW's, frequency of releases, and ease of availability. Now? It's kinda been hobbling along like a one legged man in an ***** kicking contest.

As Mr.James stated before this looks like a throwaway ASG. The glow sole is kinda cool, but not enough to save the shoe. Now...if the Blackbeard had a glow sole...that would be cool.

Yes those were posted like before Christmas it feels like. I also heard they were dropping in January which obviously didn't happen. I feel the 3's busted out of the gate on fire in terms of CW's, frequency of releases, and ease of availability. Now? It's kinda been hobbling along like a one legged man in an ***** kicking contest.

As Mr.James stated before this looks like a throwaway ASG. The glow sole is kinda cool, but not enough to save the shoe. Now...if the Blackbeard had a glow sole...that would be cool.
So this was supposed to be a sample pair that never released. Its the BHM model because Wade actually wore it the 808 model a long time ago. 

So this was supposed to be a sample pair that never released. Its the BHM model because Wade actually wore it the 808 model a long time ago. 
I think if the 3.0 had stayed true to this version it would be far better. The green tongue and collar and yellow eyestays murder it for me.

Side note....those Wade 3.0 are NOT going to be 150. In case anyone really had their hearts set on getting them. They will be $185. 

Got my TNS 2 Lows in. Very nice. Kinda fall in line with the other 2.0's I like best, Birthdays and Icemans. Like the heavy leather on the toe box and heel. What's interesting is the sample label on the box actually has a specific persons name on it.

But this means I am more or less done with the 2.0's, barring finding one of the real rare pairs in my size for a price I'll pay.

Now it's just wait for some more 3.0's I like.

Got my TNS 2 Lows in. Very nice. Kinda fall in line with the other 2.0's I like best, Birthdays and Icemans. Like the heavy leather on the toe box and heel. What's interesting is the sample label on the box actually has a specific persons name on it.

But this means I am more or less done with the 2.0's, barring finding one of the real rare pairs in my size for a price I'll pay.

Now it's just wait for some more 3.0's I like.
Yea the name on the box is one of 3 people. If Mike....he is no longer with the company. 2.0 TNS lows are nice. I will wear mine soon as well as the TNS 2 hi

Yeah, I got the e-mail. Copped.

Isn't $250 what they've been everywhere else? At least with SS I get some socks. And more points...

Glad you copped and finally got your pair. They are nice. Definitely stand out when it on the street with them.

Yeah, $250 was the going rate in NYC during All Star Weekend, and on WayOfWade as well. As andersonjames andersonjames stated SS gives us points, swag, and I can use the $65 in credit on them as well.

These are nice but not a must have for me, especially when they are close to $200 after shipping. Wish I had a code to bring them down to the $150 range

Back
Top Bottom