Li-Ning Thread

No size 8.5 to begin with. Tried for a 9 but got cart jacked. Does WOW load sizes slowly? Saw some sizes with no price when they went live but slowly appeared.

edit: after they sold out the price says $165 but it was $170 when it was live

Last edited:
I gotta admit these are really dope! I'm on a sneaker cleanse of sorts but if I move a couple pair I might grab the what they are calling "green". Good price too.

I gotta admit these are really dope! I'm on a sneaker cleanse of sorts but if I move a couple pair I might grab the what they are calling "green". Good price too.
Yeah, I'm actually about to grab the green colorway and some apparel as well to bring the shipping cost back down. Don't forget about all the 5% codes that are out there.

Life is good!

and a quick double up!

Last edited by a moderator:
not that it does much, but if u enter the code MERZ on sunlight, it gives u 5% off. including final sale. just copped the black sweatsuits and used that on top of it. and apparently the nightwing2303 works still as well. wonder if u still get extras with it.

Last edited:
Yes, Lyfe is good! I managed to grab a pair of All Stars in my size this weekend. Absolutely awesome shoe.

Back
Top Bottom