Li-Ning Thread

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the WOW 2 Low Iceman but I'm worried about the outsole yellowing.

Anyone have experience with yellowing and how fast it takes?

I can get it for about $100. Should I pull the trigger?

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the WOW 2 Low Iceman but I'm worried about the outsole yellowing.

I feel the ice Wade soles have minimal yellowing and goes quite slow. Mine have all been great.

Not sure what size you are, but Sunlight have them for $55 size 10 and 10,5. 

Where are you finding these for $300? Hook me up haha

I've watched three pairs end at $305 or less in size 13 over the last week. I found the one I bought yesterday from Way of Wade Marketplace on FB.

This is anything BUT keeping it real. This is saying it's okay to elude to your customers new(me) and old that you will be selling retail pairs at a resale price. Except you're selling a pair in a random grey box, missing the dust bag, nice retail box, etc.. T3am WOW knew exactly what they were doing. They knew no one would pay $265 shipped when retail pairs were selling at $300 shipped on ebay. I'm not happy at all with the BS they sent me. I'll be getting my refund and if need be filing a chargeback(if paypal doesn't handle it correctly). I would NEVER EVER EVER pull a bait and switch with any of my customers. All they had to do was state non-OG box, no accessories, and not truly deadstock. I would've skipped and not have to come out another $275 for a local pair today. Instead I have to deal with their deception and waste more of my time. So please, if you're going to "keep it real", give some good advice....

/rant
Well look, its a forum, you could have asked long time ago about how teamwow does things. I mean you can sit and complain all you want. Send them back or sell them to someone on the Wade marketplace for the price you paid. Pretty sure they will be sold. 

Maybe Im just too old for the nonsense. People complaining about boxes and dustbags. Just give me the MF shoe. Now I dont agree with them charging the extra 100 but hey it would have only happened if someone else was selling so it just is what it is.

Anyways...you can sit here and cry all day until your eyes bleed but no one really cares. I mean it helps the person who cares enough about what you do to save them from buying from them but personally, it doesnt stop me from buying. Not that I even rock wades like that anymore, still if I want the shoes...give me the shoes. 

Well look, its a forum, you could have asked long time ago about how teamwow does things. I mean you can sit and complain all you want. Send them back or sell them to someone on the Wade marketplace for the price you paid. Pretty sure they will be sold. 

Maybe Im just too old for the nonsense. People complaining about boxes and dustbags. Just give me the MF shoe. Now I dont agree with them charging the extra 100 but hey it would have only happened if someone else was selling so it just is what it is.

Anyways...you can sit here and cry all day until your eyes bleed but no one really cares. I mean it helps the person who cares enough about what you do to save them from buying from them but personally, it doesnt stop me from buying. Not that I even rock wades like that anymore, still if I want the shoes...give me the shoes. 

From the responses of the last few pages from different members. I would say at least someone cared. :rofl:

I don't have to do research on them. We all know they are legit. The problem is the way they handled this drop.

Not sure what size you are, but Sunlight have them for $55 size 10 and 10,5. 
Yeah. I'm buying from them but I'm in Australia so its gonna cost about $90. 

Does the nightwing2303 code still give freebies with the final sale items?

Yeah. I'm buying from them but I'm in Australia so its gonna cost about $90. 
Does the nightwing2303 code still give freebies with the final sale items?
Nightwings code and my code (dckustoms) should work on the sale items too.

You'll always get some kind of freebie, but in my experience you do get more with non sale items.

You'll always get some kind of freebie, but in my experience you do get more with non sale items.
This is true. I didn't get much with my TNS 4 that came in. Socks were the most notable, but they include those anyway without a code.

I love the look of the 5s want to try them but all the performance reviews are pretty bad.

Anyone have a good experience hooping in these?

I have yet to try the 5 as they haven't gone under $100 yet lol. I recently got a pair of 4s for cheap and they have good cushion as well as court feel. Slightly bulky but not much to complain about. If the 5s suck at least they look good.

I have yet to try the 5 as they haven't gone under $100 yet lol. I recently got a pair of 4s for cheap and they have good cushion as well as court feel. Slightly bulky but not much to complain about. If the 5s suck at least they look good.
i've tried both. 4s>5s in every category, especially cushion, traction, and fluidity.  The 5s are a lot stiffer underfoot and traction is decent at best.  I do agree that the 5s look good tho casually, in that respect, i've gotten a ton of wears out of em. 

You want to know when a market is at the BOTTOM... when you get 10 questions about a shoe but it still doesn't sale. I had my PADS Way of Wade 2 Dangers up for sale and got like 15 watchers and 10 questions. 

You want to know when a market is at the BOTTOM... when you get 10 questions about a shoe but it still doesn't sale. I had my PADS Way of Wade 2 Dangers up for sale and got like 15 watchers and 10 questions. 
IMO WoW brand has just really mismanaged the brand. Banking on select availability and exclusivity, I feel like they shot themselves in the foot. Wade to Chicago didn't help, an All Star release full of shenanigans, plus IMO a step backwards in design and materials...and you have the current state of WoW brand. I had such HIGH hopes for this brand as well but they lost me at the 4...

Back
Top Bottom