Li-Ning Thread

Anyone know how to get a discount on the ice blood? All the coupons I can find are off $100 and those are $99 lol

I’d give them a shot on discount.

Anyone know how to get a discount on the ice blood? All the coupons I can find are off $100 and those are $99 lol

I’d give them a shot on discount.
I’ve never bought Li Nings (from an official retailer) Are you buying from way of Wade dc or famuji? Where are the disco codes? You in the US? :nerd:

Sorry about all the questions I’m thinking about getting some WOW 10s, any insight is appreciated.

My Test R1 pair of the 10s came in yesterday and i gotta say… these are my first Li-Ning hoops shoes and they are ****ing amazing. Super light weight, extremely bouncy, traction is amazing, step-in comfort is great… overall an amazing shoe for hooping and I’ve only put one session in. Wish they weren’t so expensive otherwise I’d buy literally every WoW 10

Best hoops shoe out right now imo and I’ve tried most of all the new ones this year!
13AB898B-3FF7-4A23-A3CC-6D1787238E64.jpeg

91466A82-08DA-4478-AB2C-B9FFFBAD6BD4.jpeg

Last edited:
^How’s the sizing? I’m mainly concerned with length. I really want a pair. Mints and purps aren’t that bad in my size(s) on goat

^How’s the sizing? I’m mainly concerned with length. I really want a pair. Mints and purps aren’t that bad in my size(s) on goat
I went TTS and I have flat, narrow feet. I use orthotics and these fit perfect for me. Honestly, I don’t think I could have done half up as they would have been super long for me. If you’re wide-footed, you should be still fine with TTS

I went TTS and I have flat, narrow feet. I use orthotics and these fit perfect for me. Honestly, I don’t think I could have done half up as they would have been super long for me. If you’re wide-footed, you should be still fine with TTS
Thanks for reply. My True size can be tricky when it comes to other people’s experiences. I’m just right between depending on the shoe. How would you compare them to any of the following: kd 13 or 14, 36 or 34, LeBron XX, mb.01, Curry 9 or 4 Flotro?

Thanks for reply. My True size can be tricky when it comes to other people’s experiences. I’m just right between depending on the shoe. How would you compare them to any of the following: kd 13 or 14, 36 or 34, LeBron XX, mb.01, Curry 9 or 4 Flotro?
Are you asking comps in terms of fit, or overall?

Yeah fit but if you want to go into performance or anything. I’m here for that too 😁
The Lebron 20s fit a lot more snug when I put them on immediately. The Wade’s kind of remind me how it felt when I put my feet in the Harden 6s for the first time - good fit but not overly snug. The 36s didn’t seem as wide as the Li-Nings do, so tying them down makes your foot secure, not pinched if that makes sense. The MB.01 was the same length imo, but the containment is nowhere near as good as the WoWs.

In terms of cushioning and court feel - none of the aforementioned pairs compare to the WoW 10s. They are so unique in that they have amazing bounce for a foam-based shoe, without having to stack the foam so high you lost court feel. I have a feeling it has to do with the huge carbon fiber shank plate throughout the shoe, not just the mid foot. The materials, even though none are premium, make the overall feel of the shoe feel buffed up or adequate. I also can’t believe how light they are and the heel to toe transition is flawless, overall just a comfortable ride from start to finish.

The 2nd closest shoe I like to wear other than these are the Lebron 20s. They feel much bulkier on foot than the 10s do, but I love a good low cut shoe with zoom in the forefoot and heel.

After the WoW 10s, LeBron XXs, I’d go AJ 36s, then KD 14s, then MB.01s and Curry 9s for a tie for “last” place even though they both feel great. Haven’t tried the Flotro 4s so couldn’t tell ya how those compare for fit and feel.

Performance reviews on the WOW 10 have been excellent across the board. Price has been the only negative I’ve seen. I’m considering trying a pair.

JS”

The Lebron 20s fit a lot more snug when I put them on immediately. The Wade’s kind of remind me how it felt when I put my feet in the Harden 6s for the first time - good fit but not overly snug. The 36s didn’t seem as wide as the Li-Nings do, so tying them down makes your foot secure, not pinched if that makes sense. The MB.01 was the same length imo, but the containment is nowhere near as good as the WoWs.

In terms of cushioning and court feel - none of the aforementioned pairs compare to the WoW 10s. They are so unique in that they have amazing bounce for a foam-based shoe, without having to stack the foam so high you lost court feel. I have a feeling it has to do with the huge carbon fiber shank plate throughout the shoe, not just the mid foot. The materials, even though none are premium, make the overall feel of the shoe feel buffed up or adequate. I also can’t believe how light they are and the heel to toe transition is flawless, overall just a comfortable ride from start to finish.

The 2nd closest shoe I like to wear other than these are the Lebron 20s. They feel much bulkier on foot than the 10s do, but I love a good low cut shoe with zoom in the forefoot and heel.

After the WoW 10s, LeBron XXs, I’d go AJ 36s, then KD 14s, then MB.01s and Curry 9s for a tie for “last” place even though they both feel great. Haven’t tried the Flotro 4s so couldn’t tell ya how those compare for fit and feel.
Thanks for all the insight. The 36 have been great on court for me so hearing you like the wow 10 more makes me definitely move them into the need category. Haven’t played in the XXs yet but they feel great when I try them on, I’m waiting to see if/ when they hit disco and going from there.

Did you get the same size in all of those?

I wear a 10 in the vol. 6 and 36 (PF) but a 10.5 in the rest also a 10.5 in the 36 low because they’re slightly shorter than the mid.

Thanks for all the insight. The 36 have been great on court for me so hearing you like the wow 10 more makes me definitely move them into the need category. Haven’t played in the XXs yet but they feel great when I try them on, I’m waiting to see if/ when they hit disco and going from there.

Did you get the same size in all of those?

I wear a 10 in the vol. 6 and 36 (PF) but a 10.5 in the rest also a 10.5 in the 36 low because they’re slightly shorter than the mid.
No problem my guy!

I did get them all in my TTS and the only one I thought maybe I should have done half up on was the 36 (mid - not low; they slightly differ). Ultimately I’m happy I went TTS on the 10s and I recommend you do so as well.

My one gripe with the 36s was the court feel and they were somewhat unstable… but the 10s don’t have either of those issues and play fast as hell just like the 36, with bounce/responsiveness because of the carbon fiber plate… it’s truly a amazing lol

No problem my guy!

I did get them all in my TTS and the only one I thought maybe I should have done half up on was the 36 (mid - not low; they slightly differ). Ultimately I’m happy I went TTS on the 10s and I recommend you do so as well.

My one gripe with the 36s was the court feel and they were somewhat unstable… but the 10s don’t have either of those issues and play fast as hell just like the 36, with bounce/responsiveness because of the carbon fiber plate… it’s truly a amazing lol

Just so happened wifey asked me if there’s any shoes I want, the kids want to get me an Xmas gift. Boom. Ordered purps in 10.5 Really excited to get them on court.

Thanks again! I have a feeling I’ll be in for another pair down the line lol

Did you cop when they had the Black Friday sale? If so you should get them pretty soon.
I unfortunately did not lol. Was looking to buy some curry 10 treasure islands that never released on UA. Ended up getting these after watching some reviews. Should be here soon. Tracking shows they're in LA going thru customs.

This thread title should be revised to something that states it's a broad Li-Ning thread for the brand so that it will help peeps who like it notice it better. It should draw more peeps who are fans of the brand in this thread that way.

Back
Top Bottom