Li-Ning Thread

Done. Feel free to edit the topic post and title. What’s there now is outdated.
Given the size of the thread, consider using Threadmarks to improve organization:

If anyone else would like to help out, just message or tag me to request consideration.

^ Threadstarter is banned, so I don't think a thread rename can happen. Methodical Management Methodical Management

I can reassign control of the thread to another user - or group of users - willing to keep the topic post organized and up to date.

This has to be one of the funniest things I read on this site in a long time! 😆

I believe this is the first time I ever read on this site that a user who created a thread was banned. I'm so used to nearly all of the users on this site who created a thread being quite active on here.

But I admit it does somewhat bug me when users create threads and don't revise or rectify a thread title/topic/detail in the subject line. It makes no sense because there is an "EDIT THREAD" function that exists for changes that constantly transpire with the stated topics.

I think I can handle that, since I'm from China and I get Chinese brands info very fresh.

Cool. Thanks for sharing that.

Since we're dealing with Li-Ning, I haven't seen this brand marketed and sold out here in America since the early 2010s when Baron Davis was with them. We're talking about a little over 10 years ago now. I recall they had him promote his signature line with an autograph singing at the Champs in South Bay Galleria, in Redondo Beach, CA to be specific. I believe that was back in 2011.

And the crazy thing is I can't recall seeing any of Dwyane Wade's stuff sold in stores out here ever since he joined them. It's ironic because he's such a huger name and recognized way more than Davis.

Chinese brands haven't been pushed out here since the last decade. I recall there was a Peak store that opened in Fox Hills Mall, in Culver City, CA to be specific, during Christmastime 2011. It then moved to a different part of the mall and eventually closed down sometime during the last decade.

Done. Feel free to edit the topic post and title. What’s there now is outdated.
Given the size of the thread, consider using Threadmarks to improve organization:

If anyone else would like to help out, just message or tag me to request consideration.

much appreciated. Also, would you mind change the thread name into Li-Ning thread general ?

much appreciated. Also, would you mind change the thread name into Li-Ning thread general ?
I think you should be able to do that, he gave you control. In the upper right you should see options to edit the thread title and you can do it as often as needed.

I think you should be able to do that, he gave you control. In the upper right you should see options to edit the thread title and you can do it as often as needed.

I only have this:

1673179837489.png

Patchenhz Patchenhz any more color ways of the WoW 10 dropping or are they done and moving on to the 11s?

I have Lavenders, waiting to see if more CWs are dropping but if not I need to get at least one more pair because they are amazing performers :smokin

Any insight is appreciated

Patchenhz Patchenhz any more color ways of the WoW 10 dropping or are they done and moving on to the 11s?

I have Lavenders, waiting to see if more CWs are dropping but if not I need to get at least one more pair because they are amazing performers :smokin

I go back and forth between the 10s and the Bron 20s as best shoe I’ve worn in a looooong time performance wise on-court… I give the edge to the Wow 10s. Literally, to me at least, a PERFECT hoops shoe

I go back and forth between the 10s and the Bron 20s as best shoe I’ve worn in a looooong time performance wise on-court… I give the edge to the Wow 10s. Literally, to me at least, a PERFECT hoops shoe
I haven’t played in the XXs yet but these, the 34 and 36 are my top 3 all-time at the moment. I haven’t played in anything else since I got them, absolutely love playing them! It will be interesting when I grab something else to see how they really compare but they’re the perfect blend of cushion/ court feel/ weight/ grip. Simply phenomenal performers!

oh yeah, tons of wow10s, even 10 lows, I will post some here later

Back
Top Bottom