"LIFE" APPRECIATION vol Discovery Channel

Originally Posted by notoriousniq

I'm really not into all of these Discovery things where they just reuse footage from other documentaries but advertise them like they're the first shots of extraterrestrial life or something. Don't get me wrong, the shots are great and they have amazing stuff happening on them, but if you watch Discovery enough then you've seen pretty much all of this before. Planet Earth, Blue Planet, Shark Week - it's all the same.
Arrested-Development-Well-excuse-me.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

CAN I BUY THIS WITHOUT OPRAH??????????

apparently the BBC sir david attenborough will also be available on blu ray the same time as the discovery oprah version on june 1.

oprah blows.

Morgan Freeman would have been
pimp.gif

None the less Life is totally amazing, especially after puffing on a lil somn somn

Yeah, pass on the Oprah. But the show is legit. Planet Earth and Life are simply two of the best shows ever made. Some of this %%$ trips me out. Its tight. Don't know who I'd replace with Oprah tho...

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by DubA169

CAN I BUY THIS WITHOUT OPRAH??????????

apparently the BBC sir david attenborough will also be available on blu ray the same time as the discovery oprah version on june 1.

great news thanks

i got so used to him from planet earth i can't make that switch
i was looking on forums and supposedly the US version is more "kiddy". they took out some of the more brutal and messed up parts of the british version that came out a while ago.

i'm so sick of the constant coddling of the children in this country. life is scary. nature is scary!

all 10 are online (with david attenborough - not oprah) in 720p - mkv format - just a little less than 2gbs for each. 

I can't believe so many of you are letting Oprah distract you from the show.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom