Life sucks, whatever...**** it

As probably the most ridiculed, hopeless romantic, heartbroken NTer......

My advice is to give up and move on. 

I'm sorry but its true.

I've clung on to my ex for far too long, and even now and struggling to bounce back. The quicker you move on the better.

How did I miss this? Backstory?:nerd:

Im gonna give you some advice OP, and you may not like it.

If you think shes that great and youre that miserable without her, then you gotta put a ring on it. Just to be sure that you never lose her again. That's the route I'm going. I was in the same exact situation you're in now. Broke up after almost 4 years together. Really bad arguments and childish fighting. We got back together after I realized how much she meant to me.

Tell her how you feel, then wife her

Or watch her move on...

Y'all giving OP some sucka advice!!

OP, do NOT call, text, or get her any v-day gifts..

She broke up with you famb!

You didn't lose out on anything, she lost

She broke up with you like last week and is already going on dates bruh

She's saying all that "I love you" stuff because she doesn't wanna hurt your feelings even more

You're young, there's more females more than willing

Leave this broad alone, if she wants you, she'll contact you.. And even then you should think before giving her another chance

Blah blah blah you aren't gonna take this advice anyway

PS - if you break up with a girl, you can get the girl back.. but if she breaks up with you, it's pretty much over :frown:

Damn she's already dating someone else...happy valentines day OP

Pick your nuts up and continue with your life, there's a whole lot hotter girls out there.

But since y'all are over post pics of this chick that has ruined your life.

She went on a date and probably went home with him too, while you cry at home thinking what you could've done to make things right.

Ignore her and give yourself some time, man. One day you'll look back and laugh on how stupid you were and smile on how better you've become.

Y'all giving OP some sucka advice!!

OP, do NOT call, text, or get her any v-day gifts..

She broke up with you famb!

You didn't lose out on anything, she lost

She broke up with you like last week and is already going on dates bruh

She's saying all that "I love you" stuff because she doesn't wanna hurt your feelings even more

You're young, there's more females more than willing

Leave this broad alone, if she wants you, she'll contact you.. And even then you should think before giving her another chance

Blah blah blah you aren't gonna take this advice anyway

PS - if you break up with a girl, you can get the girl back.. but if she breaks up with you, it's pretty much over
frown.gif
Yo dude, have been readin? 

I broke up with her.

Back
Top Bottom