Life's a BALL. (Basketball Tayo V2)

how bout in alabang? im pretty sure there are nice courts/gyms that we can ball in there. i'm from san pedro, laguna.

maybe swag can set up a game for people from the south
smile.gif

Question: How will other newbie NT members here join the Basketball club? is it exclusive for such group? if we go to a certain schedule like the Metro Pioneer BB schedule, can we play immediately there? or is there a form to fill to be able to join on a schedule? Sorry for asking too many questions guys.
wink.gif
just want to clear out somethings so that everybody got a chance to play with you guys. TIA
smile.gif

southern heads,

me and my high school friends have a regularly shceduled games at elizabeth seton gym in bf resort las pinas every sunday 6-9pm. if you guys can form a team you can join us. just prepare money for the court rentals.

hit me up with a pm if anyone is serious in joining us so that i could provide my contact numbers and directions to the gym if needed.

Originally Posted by karlopb

how bout in alabang? im pretty sure there are nice courts/gyms that we can ball in there. i'm from san pedro, laguna.

I think Starmall Alabang is ok. P600/hour.

Originally Posted by foullaw

Yeah Starmall is a good choice, and I hope we could do it Friday
happy.gif

Originally Posted by foullaw

Yeah Starmall is a good choice, and I hope we could do it Friday
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mahommieian

Question: How will other newbie NT members here join the Basketball club? is it exclusive for such group? if we go to a certain schedule like the Metro Pioneer BB schedule, can we play immediately there? or is there a form to fill to be able to join on a schedule? Sorry for asking too many questions guys.
wink.gif
just want to clear out somethings so that everybody got a chance to play with you guys. TIA
smile.gif

its not an exclusive group. anyone can play. provided you will give your part  for the court fee..(P100) 
roll.gif

the 8-930pm batch is always full. loooooong waitlist.
smile.gif
 but the 930-1130 has enough slots. guys who wants to play just needs to sign up. but if you sign up, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'LL SHOW UP.  because there could be somebody else who would really like to play but wasn't able to sign up cuz you signed up first. if you wont be able to show up, notify thru the thread as well before monday 12nn. so if someone wants to play, they could still be able to sign up and confirm.  

if you're a no show, there will be a penalty of P100.

interested guys, google "wednight bball" . and you'll see on what forum it is.

Bro I cannot find the forum via google, can you pm me the link or location? Are you the same kaede from PEx? 

D, it'll be tough to bring back Serendra's games. No contact person unless Allan or Arnie gets another shot. I suggest we come up with another venue ammenable to everyone. Starmall court is okay but is only favorable to Southern heads. I used to play there and it's really a long travel from the North. Makati is good-The Zone, PSE. Or Ortigas-Meralco, Ronac, Greenhills.

Nters who are from Fairview or nearby area, we can play too. I play at Casa Milan, Celeb, Britanny, Moro-Ateneo during weekends. Just hit me up and we can organize a game.

Find time to join the Metro games guys. Even just the second batch. Our friends there are sure to bring you one competitive basketball night. Worth leaving the court late. Right, Ken? *wink*

D, ,let's begin another Saturday basketball night. You have my number.

^RONAC sounds good jay. let's make it happen! would like to see old serendra heads as well... its been a while since our last game there

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Nters who are from Fairview or nearby area, we can play too. I play at Casa Milan, Celeb, Britanny, Moro-Ateneo during weekends. Just hit me up and we can organize a game.

Find time to join the Metro games guys. Even just the second batch. Our friends there are sure to bring you one competitive basketball night. Worth leaving the court late. Right, Ken? *wink*

jay, if you have games on those locations, especially casa milan, let me know. i might be able to join.sunday will be best..
pimp.gif

everyone is welcome to join the metro games. there are new big guys playing there... 
smokin.gif

hi jeremydelacruz...... are you the same guy playing in PEX? the guy who grabbed 26rebs???. im a fan sir.

i wonder how he looks like... sounds like he's one buff straight-haired white guy who's a monster on the boards. does he pull off tear-drop shots too?!

Back
Top Bottom