Life's a BALL. (Basketball Tayo V2)

jeremy joakim noah is that you?
happy.gif

Kamusta everyone! my name is Julius, and I am looking for a place to play basketball near UST. This is only my second full day here and I am itching to play. please help. salamat!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

There's a new gym in BF Paranaque, anyone know the rates?

Waddup Dre. Where exactly?? 
pimp.gif

In any case, Ronac would be fine. Jay-R knows I need to get my conditioning back up again. LOOOL. 

@Trig 20, PM me if you want to play ball. Some of my friends here in NT still have regular weekly scheds.

@superswag-you free every sunday bro? 9pm-10pm. we can play there with chichoi @ alabang hills.

Yes everyone can join, there's a sign up sheet at our FB page or you can post so that you can be listed. Total of 35 players can be accommodated weekly for the 2 basketball courts. 130 pesos/player, late sign up or walk in has a fee of 160/player. You get listed but don't show up gives you a penalty of 130 pesos.

Here's the FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/59068780666/

Don't be shy and introduce yourself. A lot of NT peeps play there.

See you!

What's up ntphilippines. . ive been in the motherland for the philippines for two weeks and i was wondering if any of you know where i can play ball and shoot around in the eastwood area.? thanks in advance.

We are opening our basketball group from beginners to average players’. No age limit. Our team is composed of beginners, inactive players for many years, family men, young professionals, oldies, novice players. This is a regular friendly game every Sunday afternoon in a private covered in Quezon City. The atmosphere is light because several are beginners. The game is just for brotherhood and fun. I seldom use this account so better to send the details below by PM or at qcbball@yahoo.com.ph
Name:
Basketball skill (Beginner, Average, Intermediate , etc):
Basketball group or if regularly attending basketball game:
Free time:

Fb for our fb basketball group for scheds, scores, etc

What up NT, newbie here. Looking to play ball after going on hiatus for a couple of months due to work requirements. Glad to see a lot of organized basketball being setup on a regular basis. Hope you can accommodate me soon. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom