Life's a BALL. (Basketball Tayo V2)

we are posting the list now for may 15, saturday. RFM 7-9pm. join us if you have the time.

1. jay-r
2. arniemac23
3. dagz
4. vendrelli
5. vendrelli's buddy (verzola)
6. bulaz
7. Ken

leshgettyon!!!
smile.gif

too bad, incase anyone cant make it on wed i'll be on the waiting list, thanks!

@ ken d tyo nag abot sa cognizant, kita kmi nila jay and erik hehe

langya kya pala tinatawanan nyo ako, april 12 pala nalagay ko hehe

see u guys on wed!

we are posting the list now for may 15, saturday. RFM 7-9pm. join us if you have the time.

1. jay-r
2. arniemac23
3. dagz
4. vendrelli
6. bulaz
7. Ken
8. Air Gnot

i can join....
smile.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by edmin

this coming wed 10pm-12am @ metropioneer.

1. edwin
2. ken
3. chichoi
4. vendrelli
oh chichoi baka sabihin mo stir pa din.. see you on wednesday!
tongue.gif

edmin wrote:

1. edwin
2. ken
3. chichoi
4. vendrelli
5. dagz

wating list

1. bulaz lol

Sorry dudes, I won't be able to play with y'all again until my parents leave town. I'm the driver during weekends, etc. Hahaha.

Originally Posted by bulaz

edmin wrote:

1. edwin
2. ken
3. chichoi
4. bulaz lol
5. dagz

wating list

i really hate to say this.. but i can't play tomorrow night. this effin' flu just hit me again.
frown.gif

my apologies to everyone, especially chichoi.. i owe you one tsong!

1. jay-r
2. arniemac23
3. dagz
4. vendrelli
6. bulaz
7. Ken
8. Air Gnot

peepz, you may also bring along some friends. im afraid some of the NT peepz dont have the time to play this sat. so we can play a lot for 2 hrs. see you on sat.

props to arniemac23 for the undying effort in helping me to look for available time and venue for us. hands down.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

1. jay-r
2. arniemac23
3. dagz
4. vendrelli
6. bulaz
7. Ken
8. Air Gnot

peepz, you may also bring along some friends. im afraid some of the NT peepz dont have the time to play this sat. so we can play a lot for 2 hrs. see you on sat.

props to arniemac23 for the undying effort in helping me to look for available time and venue for us. hands down.

thanks man! you too did a pretty good job in organizing this saturday hoop club.  let's just hope that we can get more ballers to join in this coming saturday and the next upcoming schedules. cheers!

Originally Posted by arniemac23

Originally Posted by urbandubista

1. jay-r
2. arniemac23
3. dagz
4. vendrelli
6. bulaz
7. Ken
8. Air Gnot

thanks man! you too did a pretty good job in organizing this saturday hoop club.  let's just hope that we can get more ballers to join in this coming saturday and the next upcoming schedules. cheers!
CALLING OUT VENDRELLI, why don't you just bring your officemates (ANZ TEAM) on Saturday and we will just play against you? since there are only few who signed up. I guess it's better to look for other options.

dagz, i would love to have them play.. but that's their restday and i would have a hard time persuading them since we have regular friday games starting may 14.

boys, only 8 heads signed up for sat's game. that means only 8 persons will share for the rental fee which is 2,200php for 2 hrs. are you all good to pay and play? want to make sure 'cause the court admin needs to know tomorrow if well push thru with the reservation otherwise it will cause problems. kindly update the thread asap. big thanks.

^understandable. we cant play 5 on 5 either unless we're 10, buddy. relax. arniemac23 invited his officemates to come. before the day ends ill post if they will play, then we can finalize everything. fingers crossed.

i might not gonna be able to play on sat..... my friends from elementary just told me that we have an alumni league this sat. and its a one day affair so most probably i'll be tired by then... we're scheduled to have 3 full games... hek.

Back
Top Bottom