Life's a BALL. (Basketball Tayo V2)

tune up game tonight for the friday night tourney is cancelled.

next scheduled tune up game is june 4.

info from allan.

hi guys, just wondering what happened to my NT jersey. anybody know where i could get it? last time i was told it was with kaede23. any update so far? thanks!

sir arniemac, richong already asked me about your jersey yesterday and i told him that we can meet up this wednesday (May 19) at WNC in metro gym... i thought he told you about it already...

my apologies...

see you this wednesday sir..
smile.gif

I think I can finally play again on Wed. PM. May I join?

Sir Kaede23, you still got my jersey right?

yes sir andre!! better play this wed....or else...... you won't get your jersey! hahaha! see you pre!
happy.gif

ei, thanks kaede! i'll see you on wednesday to get my jersey. i'll join you again on wednesday night games as soon as our company league is over. thanks again!  

how 'bout my jersey, chubby kaede? i won't be able to play this wednesday, and you don't play with anz on fridays..
smile.gif

phoenix vs boston! hehe wishful..

ei btw sirs, the bangkal baranggay covered court seems ok.  played there once. in case you're trying to find some courts.
wink.gif

hey ken...are you playing on wed game???para i can get my jersey na...hehehe thanks bro...

hey ken...are you playing on wed game???para i can get my jersey na...hehehe thanks bro...

pre bulaz.....i dont think i can play cuz of my sched....i'll just go there may be to drop your jerseys to other NTers (doc Edmin, Gilbert(gishtar)) or any NTer that's gonna play...10PM kasi shift ko...

Sign-up list for WNC, May 19.

Waitlist:

MGA PARE, IF YOU SIGN-UP, PLEASE SHOW UP.

Taken and I reserves 5 slots for NT players and we also pay for each slot whenever a player doesn't come.

1. JobyBryant24
2. Jeremy
3. Jeremy2
4. Air Gnot

Waitlist:

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

1. JobyBryant24
2. Jeremy
3. Jeremy2
4. Air Gnot
5. rich

Waitlist:

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

Originally Posted by kaede23

pre bulaz.....i dont think i can play cuz of my sched....i'll just go there may be to drop your jerseys to other NTers (doc Edmin, Gilbert(gishtar)) or any NTer that's gonna play...10PM kasi shift ko...
hi kaede23, what time will you be at metro court?

1. JobyBryant24
2. Jeremy
3. Jeremy2
4. BULAZ

Waitlist:

Back
Top Bottom