Life's a BALL. (Basketball Tayo V2)

guys, i just called makati stock exchange court (philippine stockexchange) and they have an open slot next saturday, June 26,2010, 6-8pm. we can get this slot if you want to play. rate isP1,200/hour. those who are not familiar with the place, it's in ayalaavenue (ayala triangle) cor makati ave just across allied bank headoffice and adjacent manila peninsula hotel. need the head count asap sowe can reserve the venue early.

1.  arniemac23
2.  jay-r
3. garfieldGNU
4. Air Gnot

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by superswag

thanks jay and arniemac23 for the directions! kinda clear now. appreciate it.

will let yall know if i'll be able to join this week. if not, for sure i'll join the succeeding schedules if there would be any.

peace
Sorry, I'm not quite sure if I can make it, I'll check first. Hehehe. 
Mr. superswag, parking area is called "Gabriela Silang" parking
wink.gif

thanks jay and arniemac23 for the directions! kinda clear now. appreciate it.

will let yall know if i'll be able to join this week. if not, for sure i'll join the succeeding schedules if there would be any.

peace

D, not this coming saturday. the following.

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

guys, i just called makati stock exchange court (philippine stockexchange) and they have an open slot next saturday, June 26,2010, 6-8pm. we can get this slot if you want to play. rate isP1,200/hour. those who are not familiar with the place, it's in ayalaavenue (ayala triangle) cor makati ave just across allied bank headoffice and adjacent manila peninsula hotel. need the head count asap sowe can reserve the venue early.

1.  arniemac23
2.  jay-r
3. garfieldGNU
4. Air Gnot
5. dagz

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Guys..Here's the remaining sked for WNC Tourney...not included are for the semis and finals....game starts at 8pm...

june 23
g1 TEAM JEREMY V TEAM PAO
g2 TEAM PETER v TEAM EAGLES
g3 TEAM TIM V TEAM NORMAN

June 30

g1 TEAM PETER V TEAM NORMAN
g2 TEAM PAO V TEAM EAGLES
g3 TEAM JEREMY V TEAM TIM

July 7
g1 TEAM NORMAN V TEAM EAGLES
g2 TEAM PAO V TEAM TIM
g3 TEAM JEREMY V TEAM PETER

July 14
g1 TEAM PETER V TEAM TIM
g2 TEAM JEREMY V TEAM EAGLES
g3 TEAM NORMAN V TEAM PAO

And here's the remaining sked for the Poknat League...1st game at 8pm; 2nd game at 9pm.

june 25
dave vs wnc
tuesday vs wnc-nt

july 2
wnc-nt vs thursday
tuesday vs wnc

jul 9
tuesday vs thursday
wnc-nt vs dave

july 16
tuesday vs dave
thursday vs wnc

july 23
wnc vs wnc-nt
thursday vs dave

july 30
dave vs wnc
tuesday vs wnc-nt

aug 6
wnc-nt vs thursday
tuesday vs wnc

aug 13
tuesday vs thursday
wnc-nt vs dave

It's war next time in the Poknat League

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by wytboy55

guys, i just called makati stock exchange court (philippine stock exchange) and they have an open slot next saturday, June 26, 2010, 6-8pm. we can get this slot if you want to play. rate is P1,200/hour. those who are not familiar with the place, it's in ayala avenue (ayala triangle) cor makati ave just across allied bank head office and adjacent manila peninsula hotel. need the head count asap so we can reserve the venue early.

1.  arniemac23
2.  jay-r
3. garfieldGNU
4. Air Gnot
5. dagz

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

guys, you can bring in your friends or officemates to play this coming saturday so we can push the sched. i've also invited 3 of my friends to join. so far, 2 have confirmed already. feel free to sign them in so i can confirm with makati stock exchange on thursday if we will still get the slot or not. hope we can fill up the roster until thursday. thanks again!

Originally Posted by arniemac23

guys, i just called makati stock exchange court (philippine stock exchange) and they have an open slot next saturday, June 26, 2010, 6-8pm. we can get this slot if you want to play. rate is P1,200/hour. those who are not familiar with the place, it's in ayala avenue (ayala triangle) cor makati ave just across allied bank head office and adjacent manila peninsula hotel. need the head count asap so we can reserve the venue early.

1.  arniemac23
2.  jay-r
3. garfieldGNU
4. Air Gnot
5. dagz
6. jinnor (arniemac23's friend)
7. ryan (arniemac23's friend)
8. roi (arniemac23's friend)

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

guys, you can bring in your friends or officemates to play this coming saturday so we can push the sched. i've also invited 3 of my friends to join. so far, 2 have confirmed already. feel free to sign them in so i can confirm with makati stock exchange on thursday if we will still get the slot or not. hope we can fill up the roster until thursday. thanks again!
few more slots and we're good to go!

sorry to pressure you guys but i only have until 5pm today to confirm our slot with makati stock exchange. please note that the game is set this coming saturday, june 26, 2010, 6-8pm. if we can't get enough heads to play and share for the gym rate, then it's a NO GO for us
frown.gif

gym rate is P2,400 since we're booked for 2 hours. the more you can invite the smaller the share. again you can invite your friends and officemates to join this saturday's schedule. thanks and hoping that we can make this happen.

sorry guys, i have to cancel our supposed game this saturday. obviously, we were not able to get enough sign ups. maybe next time.
frown.gif
again, game this coming saturday at makati stock exchange is CANCELLED.

^ welcome! enjoy your posts and discussions here in NT. wait for the WNC tourney to be concluded and signing up for players will be posted soon. In addition,  pick up games will be arranged by some of our NT ballers here that you can join in!

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

everyone is welcome to join, just wait for the signup here in this thread. The pickup games organizers are still busy with the WNC tourney as of now and it's about to end so expect the pickup games soon.

everyone is welcome to join, just wait for the signup here in this thread. The pickup games organizers are still busy with the WNC tourney as of now and it's about to end so expect the pickup games soon.

Yeah man, long time no play guys! 
pimp.gif

anyone interested to play every tuesday 6:00 - 8:30 , location: RFM gym @ Pioneer, Boni ... ?
at least 10-12 players each week...

Originally Posted by psx0529

Yeah man, long time no play guys! 
pimp.gif
co-signing this. waiting for the next NTPI games!

what up chichoi! right now we dont have any scheduled games cuz there's an ongoing tourney but i think its about to end. if you guys would like to play there again and we have enough players i could set it up. just let me know man!

peace

Originally Posted by gishtar

anyone interested to play every tuesday 6:00 - 8:30 , location: RFM gym @ Pioneer, Boni ... ?
at least 10-12 players each week...

count me in bro in case this will push thru. I'll ask Ken and Ed if they are available every tuesdays.

Good to see this thread up again.

what up chichoi! right now we dont have any scheduled games cuz there's an ongoing tourney but i think its about to end. if you guys would like to play there again and we have enough players i could set it up. just let me know man!

peace
Yeah I'm up for it 
pimp.gif

Gishtar / Wytboy, I donno if I can go at 6pm on Tuesdays. My car is coding on Tuesdays...haha. I can only leave the office at 7 
tongue.gif
. Until I get my dad's car back from the shop, I won't be able to join you guys. 

Back
Top Bottom