Life's a BALL. (Basketball Tayo V2)

any games guys??
smile.gif

Saw some guys at Metro Pioneer wearing Niketalk jerseys. Played at a game prior to them. Nice jerseys!

@guys playing Metro Pioneer - can i join? i live near pioneer but unfortunately i don't know anybody in my area to play with.

@all

we are called the Wednesday Night Club(WNC) and a lot of NTers playing there, we play every wed at metropioneer from 8pm to 12mn (2 batches 8pm-930pm and 930pm-1130pm/12mn. anyone can join but sign up sheet is at another forum. i don't know if i'm allowed to post it here, but for now the list is full and we have long waiting list. HTH.

im wondering when will SNC (Saturday Night Club) resume games at serendra. its been a while...

paging mr. taken and mr. rich!

would luv to join any Night Club. Yo swag, if ever you gonna need additional head in your SNC hit me up!
smile.gif

yo dencio lets wait for the organizers to post a sign up sheet for the serendra games. its been a while since they did so...

i'll try to get in touch with richong or taken24 one of these days to find out if they can still book games in serendra...

If anyone knows any spots in the south that have regular pick-up games let me know!

Also, we can organize our own weekly sched if you guys are up for it.

Just suggest gyms that we can use and post the rates.

Let's bring this thread back to life!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

If anyone knows any spots in the south that have regular pick-up games let me know!

Also, we can organize our own weekly sched if you guys are up for it.

Just suggest gyms that we can use and post the rates.

Let's bring this thread back to life!

smile.gif
Join ako if south! 
wink.gif

^ I was about to ask if there are guys here playing in Alabang area. I want to join. It's been 4 years since the last time I played. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom