LIGHTS OUT

That trainers are slick...Sana yung 1 pair per person is applicable if there are enough for all of us...hehehe

pics of the tee please..
happy.gif

will be out on sept 25? its too soon.. too bad i don't have money to spend...

Originally Posted by laceupmarv

259! hope everyone gets a pair...
more like "i hope resellers only get 4 or 5 pairs so i can get a shot at getting one "

i hope everyone who intends to actually wear them get one.

Is it neccessary to Camp on this one?, or can I still get a pair by like falling in line starting about 12nn maybe? or earlier perhaps?

^thinking of the same thing, i'll just be there at around 5.. looking to just get a shirt anyway
smile.gif

isa lang ba design ng shirt and one color?

hope to meet a lot of NT peeps!

hmm goodluck on nt peeps , seems like everyone will get their pair..259 pairs...if only i've got the G'z

9pm? On the same night?

More like 9pm Wednesday night.

259 pairs may sound a lot to you folks but I see hundreds of people lining up for these babies.

259 aint a lot.

We have so many resellers here and they even considered themselves effing collectors. smh.

Pardon me.

tired.gif

259 pairs ain't enough.....expect non-sneaker heads/enthusiasts/collectors wanting a pair, too. and there will always be resellers.

so that means camping out is inevitable? oh well..hopefully the shirts will be enough
laugh.gif

anybody willing to help a brother out? As much as I'd really love to camp out, M all the way here in the US
frown.gif
M willing to cash out for the effort. I justreally want 1 pair. Anybody?
smile.gif

a staff at nike park G4 told me that BHS would be giving ticket stubs on thurs 12nn for the at1 pacman lights out. can anyone confirm if this is true....

Back
Top Bottom