LIGHTS OUT

pimp.gif

Another Pacman sneakers.

if everything goes well, il bring some cookies for you guys on the first night... BUT you gotta wear your NIKE TALK shirt! that way im not giving them away tothe other dudes... and after you get cookies, slip me infront of you...cool? hahahahaha might bring coffee too.... what you think? and im dead serious...!

^that's cool.better yet,bring cookies and warm milk man so the peeps who wolfs them down will be out like a light.then move up in line.

Originally Posted by crazyGD

a staff at nike park G4 told me that BHS would be giving ticket stubs on thurs 12nn for the at1 pacman lights out. can anyone confirm if this is true....

Yup. Confirmed.

Originally Posted by Flashout01

next thing you know it will be a raffle on Fri. because some staff told em
laugh.gif
that would have to be the worst case. but yes they will give stubs i called them yesterday

Is this the shirt or is this exclusive to Manny like his jackets?

90995023.jpg

90995137.jpg

90991307.jpg

90991334.jpg
1jaydirectiafp.jpg

(Photo credit Jay Directo/AFP/Getty Images)

smokin.gif

finally pics of the tee.good looks.

ayt,so it's basically the same pacman knows tee released earlier this year retrofitted for the lights out theme.i'm diggin' the subtle changes.theghosted out eagle,MP logo and date on the sleeves.so robo-copped.

cool shirt.. what about the stub? i mean what if you don't get a stub? does that mean u don't have a chance to get the sneakers?

Because 1 pair and 1 tee ain't enough when they're this ridiculoid.

Here's a teaser. I'll post more when I get home.
4kxmbd.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Because 1 pair and 1 tee ain't enough when they're this ridiculoid.

Here's a teaser. I'll post more when I get home.
4kxmbd.gif
S I C K ! ! !

Back
Top Bottom