LIGHTS OUT

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by lbj19

Great pics crux. Especially on the details. Thanks

looks like you're on campout mode na pareng ryan ha...
roll.gif

haha ndi pa naman pareng carlo

$#!+ may pila na... bukas pa bigayan ng stubs... hay.. mag hahire ako ako ng tambay... hahahahah

hey kc, quick question. for example if you are stub number 50 and you go back to bhs say around 8pm on fri and there's a line of like a 100, you don'tneed to line up anymore right? you can just go straight and buy your pair when your number is called right? thanks man

jason16 wrote:
^ those 15 are sure tao ng resellers
laugh.gif
bad news minus 15 kagad
mad.gif

co-sign! mga hired assassins hehehe! 259-15 = 244 nlng up for grabs... sana hindi ito yun pumakyaw ng size 10 ng kb4 finals...

any NTers who have infiltrated the line? updates will be very much appreciated!

hope to see everyone on friday!

oo sana meron pa matira. hehe. wag naman sila maging swapang. give others who wants to wear it a chance. hehe

man. 15 already..the line started too early.. i really want to buy both the shoe and the shirt
laugh.gif
if someone will pass by bhs update us on the number of people
laugh.gif

i heard it's 50+ now...can anyone confirm this?

i want the shoes in 10.5 and the shirt in XL...can anyone help out please...

^just confirmed bro.

can anyone clarify the mechanics guys?

coz all i've been hearing is if you get a stub you have to be inline at 12 noon on fri, when the actual release is still at 9 in the evening. what if youjust go at say 6 pm and you are number 20, would you still be able to get your pair? thanks

as per the lady employee i talked to over da fone they will only release 150 pairs of air trainers...

Anyone out there now? asked my Boy to fall in line for me. mga pang 100 pa ata. Thinking of going there.

Back
Top Bottom