LIGHTS OUT

Thanks for the info KC.....Looks like I should tell the family to not even bother.

I hope all the true sneakerheads get their pair/s! Have fun and post some pics of the event when you guys get a chance. Later.

haha lumpia na!

sana may mga shirts na matira
laugh.gif

more and more people come i arrive at 5am this morning rain or shine walang alisan sa line pang 160 ako. hehehe alaways checking the head count baka meronsumisingit.

man i was hoping to go there tonight then camp out since we have friday-off tomorrow... guess its too late for that now...

anyway might go there tomorrow and hopefully score the shirt! and see some NTers!

hopefully everyone from niketalk who got their stubs will also get their sizes!

antay na lang dun sa susunod na MP trainers

MP was pictured wearing a blue/red/white trainer doing abdominal crunches sa inquirer sports today sa baguio. Too bad can't locate a file of the picture.

sana GR naman gawin para maraming Pinoy ang magkaroon....

what a turn out! not as much people compared to the 1st release but more organized. more will come tomorrow for sure. shoutout to kc, tony, tj, jmoney, macky,ja, normanesque, taken, josh, jedda, flash, bluebatt, martin(btv), and the rest of crew who went there.

shoutouts to the peeps kanina, nters out in force, u know who u are, cya all again tomorrow

Originally Posted by miko0412

what a turn out! not as much people compared to the 1st release but more organized. more will come tomorrow for sure. shoutout to kc, tony, tj, jmoney, macky, ja, normanesque, taken, josh, jeda, flash, justin, martin(btv), and the rest of crew who went there.
thanks a lot again pareng Miko and Dexter Lim for the hook up...shoutout to KC for all the updates....
pimp.gif

congratulations to the 'heads who got their stubs...

It was definitely more organized this time around.

Good to have said what's up to some familiar faces and NTers, especially Miko and KC.

To the one who made it possible, thanks a million. Iba ka boss...
happy.gif

So...what's next? See ya'll tomorrow.

whew..just got back from bhs
laugh.gif
so many people were in line..even lolasare camping out for the shoe
roll.gif

i know that there are many NTers in the line because they look and talk like one..but i still don't know anyone here personally
laugh.gif

i got no.165..anyone near me?
laugh.gif

My boy got number 45 for me. I heard there will be new a set-up? Line will start at 6 pm, according to number. And if your number is called, and you were notpresent, you'll be left out and will never be called again, is this correct?

Back
Top Bottom