LIGHTS OUT

Originally Posted by igie00

what?
laugh.gif

Buti ka pa
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

I wouldn't feel that bad....i mean copping my pair last night was dumb luck.....would you risk your pair you won by camping out on a sure 259 stub versus tempting the fates on a chance release on some sports store? I would have camped out if i had the time, work prevented me from lining up.

If these do come out as GR everywhere in the near future now that's another matter.
Well, if almost all proline outlets came out with pairs, then a lot of you were dumb lucky I guess...

It's the fact that they said it's gonna be limited to 259 pairs here in PI that is in question here. Why not risk the chance of getting it in a sportsstore? As long as they advertised it di ba...

No disrespect to you bro, it's not you who we have issues here, peace..

This is just so unbelievable.... the release at Proline I mean.

I just felt a bit short changed about this coz I lined up for a pair...... braved the storm going home that morning. And now Proline released the shoe.

I'm just glad, im rocking the damn shoe til it turns to dust.

Alright I just got a message from the inside and he's calling the Proline story DUCKTALES.

Maybe Gary should post a snapshot of the receipt?

Originally Posted by AirNeo23

i saw one last week @proline in megamall.
did you buy one? I called up Proline Megamall and they told me that it was there for one week before it got sold out! Apparently, no one knows.

Wow unbelievable. The hassle for some who campout and went thru during the launch. No heads ups?

With the receipt Eugencruise is showing, apparently this is true, I also knew 1 or 2 guys here in NT that bought pairs from that same store, but I guessthis are not from Nike PI, this could be from Nike Global acct as advised to me by a Nike PI connect.

SKU# confirmed:

Manny Pacquiao - Nike Trainer 1 P.E. "Lights Out"
Black/Black-Glow-Metallic Gold
387150 003

Releases like this is part of a promo sales. I've said it before that it should be covered by a DTI permit just so we can complain if something like thishappens.

jason16,

No headup as it was accidental as azhul23 and I were attending a Car Club meet that was held at Blue Wave. I had a friend who bought a shirt there and had tofollow him. azhul23 was the one that noticed it and got the size10.5 with me and after that some guy bought the other sizes (9, 9.5 and 10... as only 5 pairswere available)..

I did not know there are stocks at their Megamall branch as when we asked the staff they said "kadadating lang nyan kanina, at dito lang meronnyan..."

We are just lucky to be there...

No wonder azhul23 re-upped this thread with a selling post (which I deleted) on 10/24.

What happened to sharing info?

this is good news!! if i were to choose I'd prefer this kind of drops.. just like what happen to 2k5 Rip city's, Jordan xix's and other packs thatdidn't drop at the usual Nike chains..

i miss those days that if you really wanted to cop something you have to act like fiend and literally you have to do your sneaker hunting everyday... go toevery mall, every sneaker spot.

unlike today, if there's a exclusive release you always have to be prepare to battle against with this f resellers
mad.gif
mad.gif

...and for those who benefit here and doesn't bother to return the favor, don't forget what comes around it goes around
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Jojo,

I am very sorry if I did not inform by posting here right after the purchase as I knew there were no pairs left for NTPI guys after the guy bought the rest ofthe stocks...

Back
Top Bottom